PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:30:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Quote from: KsArt on June 03, 2006, 11:22:25 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on June 03, 2006, 11:13:30 AM
Quote from: KsArt on June 03, 2006, 11:11:30 AM
Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 09:58:28 AM
Quote from: BluRaven on June 03, 2006, 08:03:25 AM
Quote from: hades on June 03, 2006, 05:09:35 AM
maybe she will be a guy next.  :))
Wouldn't put it past her.

Surprise surprise.......

This is Brad. does not know what I am doing.St Hippo, direct me towards the site concernaing my lover.Kelly, have you ever acted like a women?Foxx, stop copying .Tara,you have been reported for your mini.Leave our names out of your profile.That is stalking.Youar'e all stalkers.

do you really think your fooling anyone? I urge you to seek professional help.

Is BRAD refurring to me when HE says Kelly???

No, a differnent kelly

I wish she'd hurry up and get a life

Thanks for clearing that up for me bubble...I know I am a Christian woman but I was goin to go medieval on her butt....lol

:)) join the club and get in line  :))

Homer

Surprise surprise.......

This is Brad. does not know what I am doing.St Hippo, direct me towards the site concernaing my lover.Kelly, have you ever acted like a women?Foxx, stop copying .Tara,you have been reported for your mini.Leave our names out of your profile.That is stalking.Youar'e all stalkers.

No Kelly.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 11:31:03 AM

Surprise surprise.......

No Kelly.

say homer, best be busting out them donuts and beer today-its national donuts and beer day.

Bree, its time you shut your yapper.  And no bree, we won't give you saints site.  If a retarded monkey can figure out the web address, so can you.

Kelly

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 11:31:03 AM

Surprise surprise.......

No Kelly.

thanks ...I was gonna say "what the heck did I do" with the exception of some minor curiosity I've done nothing to anyone

Tara

I kinda like my mini today nutjob. Thought you were going to report me?  I'm waiting...

Nice second mail btw. I will leave that one for the discretion of Homer or Mayhem to decide whether to post it    ::)

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 12:19:20 PM
I kinda like my mini today nutjob. Thought you were going to report me?  I'm waiting...

Nice second mail btw. I will leave that one for the discretion of Homer or Mayhem to decide whether to post it    ::)

Don't let me stop you. If you don't mind posting it, we don't mind reading it. O0

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 12:29:40 PM

Don't let me stop you. If you don't mind posting it, we don't mind reading it. O0

I deleted it from my pogo mail after I sent it to you and Mayhem.  If you guys don't have it I will get one of the others that received it, to post it.

Tara

Oops I do have it in my mailbox, sorry

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT BREE OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.

Kelly

MommaT

OMG is that supposed to be English????  

Kelly

I don't see her name in your profile Tara?

Is she on crack?

Beachy1956

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 12:57:12 PM

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.
Is that a threat or a promise..this is too funny...

bubblegum

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.

b!tch.  Its not secert who tara's boyfriend is.  By the way, don't you have fox's name still in your profile whats a boyfriens?

Tara

#1.  Your names not in my profile, it's on my caption, and I like it there.

#2.    Please don't tell anyone Homer is my boyfriend. What would people think?

#3.   Tell RC that Foxx said hi and tell HELLen and Chad while you're at it.

#4.  Kelly's not even a room you moron.

#5.  You can use Jamie for another personality, we will let you.

#6. Hippos going to keep his license plate, because if he doesn't he will be banned for pogo cheats.

#7. We want to see the cyber crap, we are all kinky like that. Maybe we will learn something. Although the thought of HELLen cybering kinda makes me wanna puke.

#8. I really don't think the threads we have dedicated to you will be going anywhere. Its nice decorations for the forum.

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on June 03, 2006, 01:09:27 PM

b!tch.  Its not secert who tara's boyfriend is.  By the way, don't you have fox's name still in your profile whats a boyfriens?

:-X We're trying to keep it a secret. :P

bubblegum

Oh btw I've been in and out of the same room as kelly all day you moron.  Guess what? She's not even there, could careless anyway and what do I have to say? Go to hell and screw yourself.  With all those people you know, your bound to find someone.

Kelly

darn it...I am goin to bingo tonight with my mom...won't be back til around 11pm...hope I don't miss too much...wish me luck!!

Tara

Quote from: KsArt on June 03, 2006, 01:45:09 PM
darn it...I am goin to bingo tonight with my mom...won't be back til around 11pm...hope I don't miss too much...wish me luck!!

Good luck on bingo !!

Homer

Quote from: KsArt on June 03, 2006, 01:45:09 PM

Good Luck!

liebe_angel

Is she suppose to be scared? don't you know that threats get you nowhere? oh that's right with your 99+ personalities it gotta be hard to know the simplest things