PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:01:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

She really doesn't like that website that Saint has or his two license plates. I say keep the website and the license plates up...hehehe. That'll get her.  >:D

bubblegum

I'm pretty sure when st checks in he's going to be posting her lastest rant on his website.  I mean, comeon, how can he not????? :)) :)) :))

For a "doctor" Brad has pretty bad grammer  :)) :))

liebe_angel

ok what is this about a website that staint has? could someone pm me the site I want to join in on the fun too?

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 12:57:12 PM
Oops I do have it in my mailbox, sorry

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.

how insane

nanners

Some people are just left out in the cold angel.

bubblegum

Sorry angel, I've been sworn to silence by the hippster.  If you want directions to his site, its best you send him a PM and ask him directly.  Rest assured though, the site is friken funnier than hell with all her rantings.

liebe_angel

ok thank you bubblegum i will do that lol thanks for the heads up on what to expect lol

Lynne

i asked st about his site and he wouldn't give me the site.....maybe next month or something it would be available for everyone to see

ClingFree

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.

well I have now set my alarm clock. I'll be back to check what great stuff the idiot can come up with. <Insert eye roll here>

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 03, 2006, 03:19:49 PM

well I have now set my alarm clock. I'll be back to check what great stuff the idiot can come up with. <Insert eye roll here>

lmao..Do you think anything will be changed?  :-\

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 03:21:51 PM

Do you mean like giving in to her demands? Not a chance in hell.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pugsly™

the poll proves she has no friends

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 03:31:54 PM

Are you scared? Are you going to meet her demands? LOL

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 03:37:51 PM

Scared? Not at all.

I'd love to be the priest at her next confession.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 03:42:45 PM

Scared? Not at all.

Oh man you have a bunch of new smileys. I want them.  :'(

bubblegum

Scared? Not at all.

Here ya go homer, a confessional.  Now we just need to get bree here and we'll be all set  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 03:46:06 PM

Scared? Not at all.

Oh man you have a bunch of new smileys. I want them.  :'(

Come get them.

Actually I was planning on using some of them for the forum but I'm in lazy mode. LOL

ClingFree

I would be shocked and VERY disappointed if Homer or Mayhem changed anything in these threads (Besides maybe edit'ing out our cuss words) ... I just meant from what I gathered Bre-e/Brad/Tammy/Sally/Joe/Josh/ .. (what were some of the other names?) was going to Email something or post something.   I never once in a bajillion years had thought that Our Admins would give into Bre-e's spelled wrong threats.

Tara

**** Late Breaking News ****

Two can play this game... :P

Homer