PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:47:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: KsArt on June 03, 2006, 11:11:30 AM
Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 09:58:28 AM
Quote from: BluRaven on June 03, 2006, 08:03:25 AM
Quote from: hades on June 03, 2006, 05:09:35 AM
maybe she will be a guy next.  :))
Wouldn't put it past her.

Surprise surprise.......

This is Brad. does not know what I am doing.St Hippo, direct me towards the site concernaing my lover.Kelly, have you ever acted like a women?Foxx, stop copying .Tara,you have been reported for your mini.Leave our names out of your profile.That is stalking.Youar'e all stalkers.

do you really think your fooling anyone? I urge you to seek professional help.

Is BRAD refurring to me when HE says Kelly???

No, that would be me, hun!  You're all good!  O0

Cake Lady

sounds to me like bree was a real piece of work.  How the heck was she ever a moderator being that screwy?  LOL   :))

Homer

Quote from: Cake Lady on June 03, 2006, 06:43:37 PM
sounds to me like was a real piece of work.  How the heck was she ever a moderator being that screwy?  LOL   :))

We made a mistake. It happens.

bree Can I borrow your head for my rock garden?!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 12:57:12 PM
Oops I do have it in my mailbox, sorry

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.

She's watching me in a room?  Friggin' stalker psycho b!tch.  And yeah, I gotta boyfriend, whats it to ya, punk?  And Jamie is a fake name I made up. Do you honestly think I would let you find out my real name?  God, you're dumber than a box of rocks.  And why the hell should we care about HELLen?  And who cares who the admins cyber chat with?  God, you are so FRIGGIN' STUPID!  

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 03, 2006, 06:46:52 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 12:57:12 PM
Oops I do have it in my mailbox, sorry

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.

She's watching me in a room?  Friggin' stalker psycho b!tch.  And yeah, I gotta boyfriend, whats it to ya, punk?  And Jamie is a fake name I made up. Do you honestly think I would let you find out my real name?  God, you're dumber than a box of rocks.  And why the hell should we care about HELLen?  And who cares who the admins cyber chat with?  God, you are so FRIGGIN' STUPID!  

Well obviously along with not being able to spell, Bree cannot tell time.

Tara

I think Lib is trying to get caught up.  :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on June 03, 2006, 02:17:23 PM
She really doesn't like that website that Saint has or his two license plates. I say keep the website and the license plates up...hehehe. That'll get her.  >:D

The website is friggin' priceless.  How many hits today, Hippo?

The background check on Bree should be here on Monday.  I can't wait!  :D  I'm taking bets now that she didn't graduate high school, much less LSU... Any takers?  >:D

Homer

Soon we'll have 100 pages. One for each personality. :))

Homer

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 03, 2006, 06:50:46 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on June 03, 2006, 02:17:23 PM
She really doesn't like that website that Saint has or his two license plates. I say keep the website and the license plates up...hehehe. That'll get her.  >:D

The website is friggin' priceless.  How many hits today, Hippo?

The background check on should be here on Monday.  I can't wait!  :D  I'm taking bets now that she didn't graduate high school, much less LSU... Any takers?  >:D

I question both but my bet is definitely no LSU.

bree Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 05:10:09 PM

OMG!  That's too funny!  Of course, how would she know?  She's a virgian!  :))

~Ãutolovér~

OK.... so are the 5 hours up?  :-\ can't wait to see what shes gonna do. :))

foxx

I love that Lib is just going through the whole thread right now commenting on what she missed today.

Gawd, I love her.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 03, 2006, 06:59:58 PM
I love that Lib is just going through the whole thread right now commenting on what she missed today.

Gawd, I love her.

I know I am loving it and her too !!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 06:52:26 PM

Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?

Okay ... I effin LOVE that. Tara? Your man is a genius!

Homer

Quote from: ClingFree on June 03, 2006, 07:02:34 PM

bree I hear you are very kind to animals, so please give that face back to the gorilla.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 03, 2006, 07:02:34 PM

Hee hee, isn't he though?  

Libra

Alrighty then!  I'm all caught up and more convinced than ever that she's insane.  I mean, she's a TOTAL crackpot!  And apparently, I'm sane, today.  And who am I supposed to be watching, fer eff's sake?  Gawd, she's dumb.  And girls?  You have to forward me her pogo mails. I don't get them.   >:D

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 03, 2006, 07:06:08 PM
Alrighty then!  I'm all caught up and more convinced than ever that she's insane.  I mean, she's a TOTAL crackpot!  And apparently, I'm sane, today.  And who am I supposed to be watching, fer eff's sake?  Gawd, she's dumb.  And girls?  You have to forward me her pogo mails. I don't get them.   >:D

Your names on them.  They have all been posted I think.  Foxx? Have they?

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 07:06:54 PM

Your names on them.  They have all been posted I think.  Foxx? Have they?

I have her blocked, so I don't get them. I reported her, and it auto-blocks her, and I can't undo it.  DAMN!

ClingFree

I dont get them either ... tg for who sends em to me!!!  Im still a lil insulted Im not one of the mean girls, but someday I'll grow up enough to be the not-nice one!