PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:26:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 03, 2006, 09:56:15 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 03, 2006, 09:51:53 PM
Night-night you two!  ;::
ni ni,s  SL .  pssssst  Auto  its going to be time to play soon come n play with me  sweetie
:-*   :-*

Hehe....I'll come and play with you later sweetie, when I get back :-*......uncle otto wants to play some pogo while I'm gone. ;)

hades

lol now theres something to think about.  ;D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 03, 2006, 09:09:10 PM
Here's the latest Pogo mail from "Brad"

I adore the fact how much attendtion I get.I see everyone is worried at what happens next.Hold your pink pantys.HAHAHAHA
said hello.I see Tara and John are idiots.St.Hippo ran away scared.Foxx and Lib are still trying to run the cournty.HAHAHAHAHA

Ok, ?  We're not worried... We're LAUGHING AT YOU!  Do you not know the difference between good attention and bad attention?  PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!  No one is scared of your silly ass.  WE ARE LAUGHING!  No one thinks for one second this is Brad, either, you dimwitted little skank.  Tara and John are NOT idiots, you are.  St. Hippo went to bed, asswipe.  And Foxx and I?  Ok, whatever we're running? It certainly isn't a "cournty." 

Wow, look at what time it is. Why is Saint Hippo up at this time? Regardless B®ee, "St.Hippo ran away scared." WTF is that about? You show me one person who is afraid of an illiterate assclown and I'll show you someone with crap stains under his/her armpits. No one is worried. In fact, you're the worried one because you keep making up crªppy ass names, sending empty threats and thinking they're working. Nobody is afraid of you. I think we'll be more afraid when you can actually write two paragraphs without making a single mistake. Maybe at that time we think hell will have frozen over. Until then, don't call us and we'll sure as hell won't be calling you...

...and by the way, Hippo actually had something to do instead of making up fake names and sending out uneducated Pogo messages to people, stalking people around Pogo and checking this forum every 5 seconds to see what other people had to say about you. You on the other hand...

LaundryLady

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 12:57:12 PM
Oops I do have it in my mailbox, sorry

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.

Gee, I would classify this as hate mail or even blackmail and you know how Pogo feels about that.

crazy_

my gawd ... bree gets worse by the day..... someone should compile this into the "Moron Chronicles of B R E E", am sure her 100 personalities would buy it so they could learn about each other !  :))

Libra

Quote from: LaundryLady on June 04, 2006, 03:57:15 AM

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.

Gee, I would classify this as hate mail or even blackmail and you know how Pogo feels about that.

Laundry?  I'm snaggin' the yellin' smileys in your siggy, chica!

LaundryLady

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 04, 2006, 05:19:02 AM
Quote from: LaundryLady on June 04, 2006, 03:57:15 AM

Laundry?  I'm snaggin' the yellin' smileys in your siggy, chica!

Go ahead, they're paid for,LOL

Gecko

g/morn all i stoled em too ass well    gid upey   ur dum arse  bree  and get outa here   u cant pick on me bree cause im to litterate for u  bree lol
howdyyyyy dooodyy  my AutoLover i sure doodys  lub u  babes      <3
<3

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 04, 2006, 06:34:08 AM
g/morn all i stoled em too ass well    gid upey   ur dum arse    and get outa here   u cant pick on me cause im to litterate for u  lol
<3

Wooo hoooo !!  I figured out how to understand Gecko better.  Get something in your mouth to eat and start chompin, then read his post outloud with your mouth full and BINGO, you will get it  :P  I'm just joking Gecko, but sometimes when I can't read it, I know its your bedtime !!

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 04, 2006, 06:52:56 AM
g/morn all i stoled em too ass well    gid upey   ur dum arse    and get outa here   u cant pick on me cause im to litterate for u  lol
<3

Wooo hoooo !!  I figured out how to understand Gecko better.  Get something in your mouth to eat and start chompin, then read his post outloud with your mouth full and BINGO, you will get it  :P  I'm just joking Gecko, but sometimes when I can't read it, I know its your bedtime !!

It's like a game... "Figure out what Gecko is saying!  Win top prize!"  LMAO!  Just kidding, GD. 

What he said was: Good morning all.  I stole them too as well.  Giddy yup your dumb ass, Bree, and get out of here.  You can't pick on me, Bree, because I'm to literate for you, Bree.  LOL>  Howdy Doody my AutoLover.  I sure Doodys love you babes.

Gecko

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 04, 2006, 06:57:53 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 04, 2006, 06:52:56 AM
<3

It's like a game... "Figure out what Gecko is saying!  Win top prize!"  LMAO!  Just kidding, GD. 

What he said was: Good morning all.  I stole them too as well.  Giddy yup your dumb ass, , and get out of here.  You can't pick on me, , because I'm to literate for you, .  LOL>  Howdy Doody my AutoLover.  I sure Doodys love you babes.
lol best u head over to h/j topic and explain turps to tara ur getting good  SL     love ya chica dee   <-tm  steeled lol    :-*

nanners

Boy, you guys are on top of things this morn..  ;::

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on June 04, 2006, 07:05:05 AM
Boy, you guys are on top of things this morn..  ;::
u thinking of naughty things nanners like on top of ur hubby    :)) :)) :))

~Ãutolovér~

LOOK!!!!..........It's B*ree and her 100 Personalities. :))

Tara

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 04, 2006, 07:17:53 AM

LMFAO !!!!  Should we ask for it to be put in her Ashley siggy?  :))

Libra

lmmfao!  The thing is, those are cute.  I've seen Bree's picture... She is NOT cute.  :x

nanners

Gecko

LOOK!!!!..........It's B*ree and her 100 Personalities.

Guess what possie i like your new avi in the best  my sweetie pie (tm) love you soo AutoLover   :-*  
pic removed as to not take up much room  and  i think those faces are way to pretty for bree  maybe we should get a bunch of those red lumpy bare arsed apes to chucka brown eye  and  we could  use those pics for brees face  
:)) :))

Snookie

I argree. Those dolls are too cute to be Bree. Anyone have a picture of a pile of crap?

Lynne

lol my uncle does...we had exchange students at our house and one of the boys loved to take pictures of whatever he could...one day my dog went inside and they got a few pics of it... :)) i can go next door to get  it if u want  :))