PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:46:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Ãutolovér~

pugsly™

~Ãutolovér~

pugsly™

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 04, 2006, 09:38:54 AM
Quote from: pugsly on June 04, 2006, 09:36:56 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 04, 2006, 09:35:49 AM
Quote from: pugsly on June 04, 2006, 09:34:14 AM
Quote from: nanners on June 04, 2006, 09:31:40 AM
TMI..!! :))

TMI?

SHHHHHH!!!.....Don't tell anyone I posted that. :-X :-\

OOOOOOOOOOK whats is too much INFO?

I think nanners is referring to your Depends!

soo i not ashamed to tell i wear them its apart of life some got to some don't :)

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: pugsly on June 04, 2006, 09:40:49 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 04, 2006, 09:38:54 AM
Quote from: pugsly on June 04, 2006, 09:36:56 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 04, 2006, 09:35:49 AM
Quote from: pugsly on June 04, 2006, 09:34:14 AM
Quote from: nanners on June 04, 2006, 09:31:40 AM
TMI..!! :))

TMI?

SHHHHHH!!!.....Don't tell anyone I posted that. :-X :-\

OOOOOOOOOOK whats is too much INFO?

I think nanners is referring to your Depends!

soo i not ashamed to tell i wear them its apart of life some got to some don't :)

Good for you!  O0

nanners

Some things just have to stay personal  :)) j /k we are all friends here..sharing is a good thing..

Kearney

Good grief!  It just took me forever to read all the post, but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time so it was so worth it.  My little 2 cents here, I work as a paramedic and my partners and I would always joke about inventing a way to "spray" Prozac aerially to make the crazies behave.  Maybe I should start working on the patent for Bree :))

crazy_

ROFL found this.. wonder who's relative it is

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Kearney on June 04, 2006, 09:57:07 AM
Good grief!  It just took me forever to read all the post, but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time so it was so worth it.  My little 2 cents here, I work as a paramedic and my partners and I would always joke about inventing a way to "spray" Prozac aerially to make the crazies behave.  Maybe I should start working on the patent for :))

Sounds like a great idea Kearney. I would purchase some to take to Family reunions when I go. :))

Libra

The latest from Brad/.  This was to me, exclusively:

Do not forget I am always watching.Kelly Lib Sunny SunnyLib SunnyLibra a childesh woman of many names.

Watching me?  You pervert!  Watch away.. You might actually learn something.

You misspelled childish, moron. If you're going to try and insult someone, at least learn to spell the insult correctly.  What an idiot! Do you thrive on getting blasted for your ignorance? 

Also, at least my names are a variation of the same damn name... You are (or think you are) a hundred different people.

Oh, and Bree?  That long key at the bottom of your keyboard?  It's a spacebar.  It makes spaces at the end of your sentences.. Yanno?  After the period?  USE IT!

Now go away, you little bugger.

Edited to add the spacebar comment.

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 04, 2006, 12:54:32 PM

Do not forget I am always watching.Kelly Lib Sunny SunnyLib SunnyLibra a childesh woman of many names.

You misspelled childish, moron. If you're going to try and insult someone, at least learn to spell the insult correctly.  What an idiot! Do you thrive on getting blasted for your ignorance? 

Also, at least my names are a variation of the same damn name... You are (or think you are) a hundred different people.

Oh, and ?  That long key at the bottom of your keyboard?  It's a spacebar.  It makes spaces at the end of your sentences.. Yanno?  After the period?  USE IT!

I think all of us should post this note to where will always see it:

Mr. Scandalous

Oh my God! She spelled "woman" right for a change!

SaintHiρρo

ROFL, my bestest of bestest friendest is stalking, watching and <not PG-13> off on you Lib? Wow, this story takes an interesting turn.

Libra

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 04, 2006, 01:12:04 PM
Oh my God! She spelled "woman" right for a change!

Yeah, I noticed that too, Mr. I nearly fell outta my chair.  :))

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 04, 2006, 01:12:40 PM
ROFL, my bestest of bestest friendest is stalking, watching and <not PG-13> off on you Lib? Wow, this story takes an interesting turn.

OK.. ew!  :x

nanners

The next installment of........"As the Stomach Turns" :)) Stay tuned and don't touch that dial..(?)..oops..I mean remote..

LaundryLady

Quote from: pugsly on June 04, 2006, 09:27:49 AM
help urself tp my depends there in the closet on the top shelf

Thanks Pugsly.  Took a couple hours to wash some things out and you are two pages ahead already.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 04, 2006, 12:54:32 PM

Oh, and ?  That long key at the bottom of your keyboard?  It's a spacebar.  It makes spaces at the end of your sentences.. Yanno?  After the period?  USE IT!

Yanno Bree, Libra has many names because those of us her on the forum and in pogo have given them to her with much love. On the other hand, you have had to come up with your various persona's on your own because there is no love. Unfortunately, your behavior shows only loathing for you, even from your self.It is truly very sad and yet you keep us laughing at you.

SexySagittarian

CHIT...I forgot the space bar  :))