PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:46:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: pugsly on June 05, 2006, 03:22:56 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 05, 2006, 03:19:28 AM
Quote from: pugsly on June 05, 2006, 02:52:49 AM
better question is why would anyone want her email address should take her ip address and ban it from here be a better thing for us all

Pugsly?  Don't question Mayhem, I'm sure he's asking for good reason.  ;)

sorry tara i was speaking in general i sorry

It's ok  O0

Gecko

pugsly u got ur pooper scooper that turds making me  pew kish   <--new word not aussie)
:x   :x

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 05, 2006, 04:33:33 AM
pugsly u got ur pooper scooper that turds making me  pew kish   <--new word not aussie)

So you putting a TM on your new word?   :))

Cake Lady

Quote from: tammy1963 on June 04, 2006, 05:21:38 PM
Can someone PM me both psycho's pogo sns' just so I can see their profiles, etc., or aren't you allowed to do that?

I didn't see an answer on this, so does that mean no?   ;:"

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on June 05, 2006, 04:38:29 AM
pugsly u got ur pooper scooper that turds making me  pew kish (tm)  <--new word not aussie)

So you putting a TM on your new word?   :))
yes sirreee    pew kish (tm)

pugsly™

i leaving the poo geko to keep bree away

Mr. Scandalous

now that I think about it, there's probably another alter ego of Bree's at iwin.com because she lacks grammar and punctuation and it's terrible and has the mind of... well, one without one. Her name is Jane... sound familiar or is this a totally new persona? This Jane idiot just reminds me so much of Bree, yet doesn't know what an "orgasm" is. Is Bree the same level of stupidity?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 05, 2006, 06:42:53 AM
now that I think about it, there's probably another alter ego of 's at iwin.com because she lacks grammar and punctuation and it's terrible and has the mind of... well, one without one. Her name is Jane... sound familiar or is this a totally new persona? This Jane idiot just reminds me so much of , yet doesn't know what an "orgasm" is. Is the same level of stupidity?

:o Oh my........

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 05, 2006, 06:44:46 AM

that's exactly what I thought when someone asked her. she's uses comma's to separate words like "she's" ... she does it "she,s" ... she lacks sense and never signs off the internet even though she has four kids with disabilities, it's just terrible.

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 05, 2006, 06:47:27 AM

that's exactly what I thought when someone asked her. she's uses comma's to separate words like "she's" ... she does it "she,s" ... she lacks sense and never signs off the internet even though she has four kids with disabilities, it's just terrible.

Ummmm.....I said "Oh my" at the last part. :-\ :-[ 

Gecko

now that I think about it, there's probably another alter ego of 's at iwin.com because she lacks grammar and punctuation and it's terrible and has the mind of... well, one without one. Her name is Jane... sound familiar or is this a totally new persona? This Jane idiot just reminds me so much of , yet doesn't know what an "orgasm" is. Is the same level of stupidity?

:o Oh my sweetie gecko dont talk like that thats why i love him soo much . did i tell you all he gave me a ring to keep us honest  :)
awwwwwwwww  ur too sweet  my sweetie pie AutoLover (tm)   :-*  
love you babes

pugsly™

hello down under in aussie land  :)) :)) :)) :))

i just live sating that

Tara

Can you be a virgian (tm) and know that to?  :-\  :P

~Ãutolovér~

LOL.......Gecko if your gonna make quotes for me, you have to make it look like its coming from me, or people will notice. :-*

pugsly™

i need to go back to bed cannot spell worth a chit

Lynne

i guess you can be.  mzt b ril zmat to now dat  :))
i guess virgians (TM) nowadays know things like that  :))

Libra

Quote from: pugsly on June 05, 2006, 06:33:43 AM

i leaving the poo geko to keep away

Just so you know?  Bree is NOT coming back here.  So, all your doing with your silly pile of green cartoon chit is grossing everyone out.   

Tara

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 05, 2006, 07:05:31 AM
LOL.......Gecko if your gonna make quotes for me, you have to make it look like its coming from me, or people will notice. :-*

I just saw that..lmao   And lookie who's here  :o

Tara

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 05, 2006, 07:07:25 AM
i guess you can be.  mzt b ril zmat to now dat  :))
i guess virgians (TM) nowadays know things like that  :))

Do I need special glasses to break the code?  8)  LOL

Libra

Mayhem?  You still need Bree's email addy?  I have several.