PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:01:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

liebe_angel

just another Bree or maybe it was Bree still undecided, but anway she had a very fowl mouth on her.

SexySagittarian

Pugsly, so glad you cleraned up the pooh O0

pugsly™

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 05, 2006, 10:50:57 AM
Pugsly, so glad you cleraned up the pooh O0

lol your welcome

bubblegum

Quote from: angel77 on June 05, 2006, 10:44:49 AM
just another or maybe it was still undecided, but anway she had a very fowl mouth on her.

who ever/what ever "it" was, I gave her a bar of soap for her mouth.  Unfortunately, I don't think it will help much

SaintHiρρo

Hopefully she will learn to draw a smiley face using paint brush and entertain her daughter that way, ROFL.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 05, 2006, 11:23:27 AM
Hopefully she will learn to draw a smiley face using paint brush and entertain her daughter that way, ROFL.

Just when you thought you heard the lamest excuse ever, another one pops up.  ::)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on June 05, 2006, 11:29:25 AM

Just when you thought you heard the lamest excuse ever, another one pops up.  ::)

Yeah, like spilling water on one's self... come on people, stop the lame excuses.  :))

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 05, 2006, 11:36:46 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 05, 2006, 11:29:25 AM

Yeah, like spilling water on one's self... come on people, stop the lame excuses.  :))

I told how come I was wet..and it wasn't from spilling water..  ;)

SaintHiρρo

I was looking at the forum stats for the time period of March 12th through April 21st and I've noticed the 5 days before April 21st, there was an insane amount of new posts. So I went back to look at those posts and noticed it was someone who was moving things around and doing a lot of editing. Now, I looked at the stats in terms of new members and there was a jump after April 21st which leads me to believe that 1) everyone was waiting for Bree to be removed before they signed up or 2) Bree signed up many names so she can say to herself "they treated you wrong" or something along those lines. Now on May 16th, we had a BIG jump in members. I don't know what happened on May 16th but I wonder if that was the day someone started registering new accounts for all her personalities...

Lynne

Libra

Quote from: Homer on June 05, 2006, 08:16:11 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 05, 2006, 07:13:36 AM
Mayhem?  You still need 's email addy?  I have several.

Please send them to me. I'll see he gets them. O0

I had to whack a damn bee this morning. :P

Sorry, Homer!  I just saw this.. I don't want you to think I was ignoring you.  :'(

I sent him what I had, but I think they're old and no longer valid. 

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 05, 2006, 11:51:59 AM
I was looking at the forum stats for the time period of March 12th through April 21st and I've noticed the 5 days before April 21st, there was an insane amount of new posts. So I went back to look at those posts and noticed it was someone who was moving things around and doing a lot of editing. Now, I looked at the stats in terms of new members and there was a jump after April 21st which leads me to believe that 1) everyone was waiting for to be removed before they signed up or 2) signed up many names so she can say to herself "they treated you wrong" or something along those lines. Now on May 16th, we had a BIG jump in members. I don't know what happened on May 16th but I wonder if that was the day someone started registering new accounts for all her personalities...

If you didn't find such interesting facts for us, or point out what others don't notice, I'd say you have way to much time on your hands. :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on June 05, 2006, 12:13:11 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on June 05, 2006, 11:51:59 AM
I was looking at the forum stats for the time period of March 12th through April 21st and I've noticed the 5 days before April 21st, there was an insane amount of new posts. So I went back to look at those posts and noticed it was someone who was moving things around and doing a lot of editing. Now, I looked at the stats in terms of new members and there was a jump after April 21st which leads me to believe that 1) everyone was waiting for to be removed before they signed up or 2) signed up many names so she can say to herself "they treated you wrong" or something along those lines. Now on May 16th, we had a BIG jump in members. I don't know what happened on May 16th but I wonder if that was the day someone started registering new accounts for all her personalities...

If you didn't find such interesting facts for us, or point out what others don't notice, I'd say you have way to much time on your hands. :))

ROFL... I do, sadly, have too much time on my hands and all I want to do right now is go to sleep.

hades

its always great reading about the nutty one.  ;D

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on June 05, 2006, 08:17:31 AM
Quote from: Homer on June 05, 2006, 08:16:11 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 05, 2006, 07:13:36 AM
Mayhem?  You still need 's email addy?  I have several.

Please send them to me. I'll see he gets them. O0

I had to whack a damn bee this morning. :P

LMFAO !!!!   I'm glad you whacked it before someone got stung  :-*
or something  :))

hades

not much news on the crazed nut tonight.  :(

Mayhem

I was able to dig up Bree's dad's email address. I have just sent him an email now.

I've also explained to him that I sent our forum logs twice to abuse@rr.com already.

Should be interesting what he / she has to say now. I'll keep you posted.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Mayhem on June 05, 2006, 11:08:18 PM
I was able to dig up 's dad's email address. I have just sent him an email now.

I've also explained to him that I sent our forum logs twice to abuse@rr.com already.

WoW....very interesting. :-\

bobby

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 05, 2006, 11:10:53 PM

WoW....very interesting. :-\
maybe she'll get grounded :))

bubblegum

dang dude good job.  Keep us posted