PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:57:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

:D WTG Mayhem ... I can see it now. Father tries to help Daughter out of trouble. With their combined 200 personalities, and a spell cheaker (TM) they did all they could to stay out of jail. Unfortunately it didn't work, they got busted.  :))
I wanted it to be funnier than that, I just woke up and still sleepy  :-\

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on June 05, 2006, 11:08:18 PM
I was able to dig up 's dad's email address. I have just sent him an email now.

I've also explained to him that I sent our forum logs twice to abuse@rr.com already.

Should be interesting what he / she has to say now. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks!  So I guess this means he won't be forking over the money for her next PhD?  :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 09:23:55 AM
Quote from: Mayhem on June 05, 2006, 11:08:18 PM
I was able to dig up 's dad's email address. I have just sent him an email now.

I've also explained to him that I sent our forum logs twice to abuse@rr.com already.

Should be interesting what he / she has to say now. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks!  So I guess this means he won't be forking over the money for her next PhD?  :))

Oh please!  It wouldn't surprise me if "daddy" responded... sounding an AWFUL LOT like his precious little girl who he loves more than life itself and that he's soooo proud of and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,  (insert pukey sick smiley here).

Yanno?  I don't think that girl has an honest bone in her body. 

Tara

Yeah if I had all the accomplishments that Bree has had, I would hope my dad would be proud of me.  Daddy will probably tell Mayhem to go play with Gunner.  :))

hades

wonder if her dads anything like her.  :-X

Lynne

I bet he is. We will soon find out maybe :o

Libra

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 06, 2006, 09:41:28 AM
I bet he is. We will soon find out maybe :o

What I'm thinking is "daddy" is going to be Bree.  Come'on people!  Do you honestly think Bree would share with anyone someone that would contradict the lies she's told?  Do you think she would share a contact of someone who will refute every last concocted persona she's created for herself? 

I'm thinking NO. 

I'd bet the farm (TM me) that the email addy Mayhem has is NOT "daddy's" but yet another personality of little Miss Psycho-Br*eeitch.

I'm jus' sayin'.

Mayhem

Sadly enough, Bree was the only one who responded to the email.

She says it's you guys that are harassing her. I really don't care about that issue (none of my business what you guys do outside this forum), I only cared about her comming on to this site and she made no attempt to address that issue. It went completely unanswered.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

foxx

Quote from: Mayhem on June 06, 2006, 01:41:41 PM
Sadly enough, was the only one who responded to the email.

She says it's you guys that are harassing her. I really don't care about that issue (none of my business what you guys do outside this forum), I only cared about her comming on to this site and she made no attempt to address that issue. It went completely unanswered.

We are harassing her?  BWAH! 

I am not surprised that she completely sidestepped the issue of herself...and attempted to redirect the conversation...

bubblegum

Libra

Quote from: Mayhem on June 06, 2006, 01:41:41 PM
Sadly enough, was the only one who responded to the email.

Mayhem, I know you don't care, but honestly?  The only things we've ever said to her have been on this forum. She has sent us emails, pretending to be BRAD and we've responded to maybe one or two of them, basically telling her to stop with the nonsense, and leave us alone. Those emails were posted on this forum as well.

The fact that she's accusing of us of harrassing her really pisses me off. She's got alot of nerve.

Tara

Hmmm, I made a few remarks in my captions on my mini. That's all I did.  I never responded back to her at all.  I just responded here when I started this thread. 

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 02:17:16 PM

Hmmm, I made a few remarks in my captions on my mini. That's all I did.  I never responded back to her at all.  I just responded here when I started this thread. 

Yeah, but she did it first.  We did it in retaliation.  What?  She can dish it out but she can't take it?  What a wuss.

ClingFree

Im the nice sweet angelic one in all of this.     >:D

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on June 06, 2006, 02:21:11 PM

Not today you aren't.  Tara stole your halo.  Didn't you realize it was missing again?  >:D

Tara

To bad your not virginal also.   :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 02:23:36 PM

To bad your not virginal also.   :))

Yeah well if things dont change around here Im gonna be born again. 

Mayhem

More lies from Bree ... this is a piece of the email she wrote to me this morning :

I do not care to become a member of your forum anymore and I will not even try to change the ISP address so I can even read what is being said about me.

Now .. for our forum logs :

Guest   Today at 01:17:01 PM
68.206.[censored].[censored]
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Bree I have contacted your ISP. I am now sending them todays logs to
prove you are still trying to access this site.

::)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on June 06, 2006, 02:35:09 PM
More lies from ... this is a piece of the email she wrote to me this morning :

I do not care to become a member of your forum anymore and I will not even try to change the ISP address so I can even read what is being said about me.

I have contacted your ISP. I am now sending them todays logs to

BUSTED!!!  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on June 06, 2006, 02:35:09 PM
More lies from ... this is a piece of the email she wrote to me this morning :

I have contacted your ISP. I am now sending them todays logs to

LMMFAO!    She's a friggen moron.