PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:08:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

swissmissy63

Well obviously she got her brains out of a cracker jack box  :))

Mr. Scandalous

Why does she even worry about what we say about her? Everything we've said has truth in it unlike what she says, so I'm pretty sure she should already expect what is to be said about her.

foxx

Quote from: swissmissy63 on June 06, 2006, 02:41:42 PM

Hee!  Burn!

bubblegum

Quote from: foxx on June 06, 2006, 02:45:49 PM
Quote from: swissmissy63 on June 06, 2006, 02:41:42 PM

Hee!  Burn!

Maybe that's where she got all five of her PHD's as well.

Tara

Ok, I have put myself in her place. If I emailed Mayhem, I would say " Why are you letting them tell all those lies about me, its not true blah blah blah"

Yet, she says " I will not even try to change the ISP address so I can even read what is being said about me."

She's a friggen liar, she knows she did and said it all.  Shes a stalker and blah blah blah... What a waste..

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 02:50:21 PM

Ok, I have put myself in her place. If I emailed Mayhem, I would say " Why are you letting them tell all those lies about me, its not true blah blah blah"

Yet, she says " I will not even try to change the ISP address so I can even read what is being said about me."

She's a friggen liar, she knows she did and said it all.  Shes a stalker and blah blah blah... What a waste..

If I were to put myself in her shoes - I would just shut up. I wouldn't be emailing people, or pogo messaging them, or having my "Brad" do anything. Its called dignity. Look it up Bree.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 06, 2006, 02:51:29 PM

If I were to put myself in her shoes - I would just shut up. I wouldn't be emailing people, or pogo messaging them, or having my "Brad" do anything. Its called dignity. Look it up .

I'm just saying, Mayhem has showed us two emails from her, she never once denied her mail to us.  She hasn't emailed Homer, as far as I know, she hasn't.  I wonder why?

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 02:53:14 PM

If I were to put myself in her shoes - I would just shut up. I wouldn't be emailing people, or pogo messaging them, or having my "Brad" do anything. Its called dignity. Look it up .

I'm just saying, Mayhem has showed us two emails from her, she never once denied her mail to us.  She hasn't emailed Homer, as far as I know, she hasn't.  I wonder why?

Sweetie, dont try and figure her out. You will hurt your brain in the process.  She is a liar and incredibly delusional.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 06, 2006, 02:53:58 PM

Sweetie, dont try and figure her out. You will hurt your brain in the process.  She is a liar and incredibly delusional.

Nobody could figure her out, I just mean by her telling Mayhem its us harrassing her?  PLEASE !!   

Homer

Maybe because Homey don't play that way. She knows better than to email me. ;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gecko

just a thought maybe shes her father as well  bree impersonating anyone even  daddy  :))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 06, 2006, 03:04:17 PM

If the lies hadn't involved you she would have. I guarantee you.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 03:08:30 PM
Quote from: Homer on June 06, 2006, 03:04:17 PM

If the lies hadn't involved you she would have. I guarantee you.

She is a never ending source of amusement to me. I am not concerned in the least what she has to say. I just shake my head and

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RowdyOne

well bree since your still lurking here's a idea for you. Take a trip to New York,Climb all the way to the top of the Empire state building(yes that big building that King Kong climbed lol) and take a Giant leap off. LOL

Libra

The account she created to impersonate BRAD is expired, never to return again I'm sure.  I simply cannot believe that she thinks we are all that dumb to believe the crap that she sends our way.  I mean, COME ON!  An imbecile could figure her out in a matter of minutes.  Her guises are completely transparent.  It WOULD be entertaining if her different persona's had some originality and creativity to them, making them a little harder to figure out, but they all scream, "It's me!  B*R*E*E!"

Is she on drugs? Does anyone know?  Is she a heavy drinker?  Alcoholism and serious drug use would certainly explain a lot.

Libra

Quote from: RowdyOne on June 06, 2006, 03:21:13 PM
well since your still lurking here's a idea for you. Take a trip to New York,Climb all the way to the top of the Empire state building(yes that big building that King Kong climbed lol) and take a Giant leap off. LOL

Rowdy!  Check your privates!  >:D

SaintHiρρo

I did nothing other than create a website, broadcasted it to the masses, displayed her picture, her telephone number and point out how much of an idiot she truly is...

...if that's wrong I don't want to be "wright".

Lynne

>:( Dang I go to work and miss all the fun  :( Hopefully now it won't be bothering us anymore

Libra

Sorry Rowdy, wrong person!  :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 06, 2006, 03:26:57 PM
>:( Dang I go to work and miss all the fun  :( Hopefully now it won't be bothering us anymore

I doubt it, Lynn.  People like her will stop at nothing. She can't help it.  She's sick.