PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:01:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 06, 2006, 03:25:54 PM
I did nothing other than create a website, broadcasted it to the masses, displayed her picture, her telephone number and point out how much of an idiot she truly is...

...if that's wrong I don't want to be "wright".

Yeah and I don't want to be " rawng".

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 06, 2006, 03:25:54 PM
I did nothing other than create a website, broadcasted it to the masses, displayed her picture, her telephone number and point out how much of an idiot she truly is...

...if that's wrong I don't want to be "wright".

On your website dude, it's noting more than her rants and ramblings.  Geez.  Does she think we are stupid?

RowdyOne

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 06, 2006, 03:27:37 PM
Sorry Rowdy, wrong person!  :)) :))

well Damn i always wanted to be asked that and do it lol guess my turn will have to wait :)

Mayhem

Speaking of Brad ... here is another piece of 's email from this morning :

I know you will not believe this, but most of the things that were posted on the forum saying that I sent them this message from Pogo or by email are not true and Brad did not write to anyone of Pogocheats or Pogo.  So the email they said he sent to a forum member is not true either.  If you would check out the ISP address of the email that Brad was suppose to have been sent to a forum member then you will see that it was not him.  The forum has written so many things that they said I said to them via email or pogo messenger and they are lying to you.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bubblegum

Quote from: Mayhem on June 06, 2006, 03:35:28 PM

I know you will not believe this, but most of the things that were posted on the forum saying that I sent them this message from Pogo or by email are not true and Brad did not write to anyone of Pogocheats or Pogo.  So the email they said he sent to a forum member is not true either.  If you would check out the ISP address of the email that Brad was suppose to have been sent to a forum member then you will see that it was not him.  The forum has written so many things that they said I said to them via email or pogo messenger and they are lying to you.

Of course "Brad" didn't write it.  Bree wrote it on behalf of brad

Lynne

you have got to be freakin kidding me...she is a complete piece of work. too bad I have to pick up my fiancee from work in a hour and a half or I would have a really really stiff drink.  >:D

RowdyOne

Quote from: bubblegum on June 06, 2006, 03:36:38 PM

Of course "Brad" didn't write it.  wrote it on behalf of brad

Since when does Pogo have a Pogo messenger? she is totally NUTS!!

Tara

Ahhh, she did defend herself or was that Brad shes defending?  :))

Lynne

i dunno but its giving me a freakin headache, trying to figure out who is saying what.  :)) >:D

crazy_

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 06, 2006, 03:41:35 PM
i dunno but its giving me a freakin headache, trying to figure out who is saying what.  :)) >:D

hey it is 666 maybe all her personalities are coming out at once  :o

Lynne

lol that would explain a lot  >:D

tigereyes

Of course she could have said this. All she would have had to do was get on another computer to write the email. She really thinks we're that stupid to believe that she didn't write those emails?

tigereyes

Thanks to bree, I just made rank 3... lol.

Tara

pugsly™

can someone explain what bree means by this letter

MommaT

okay finally caught up again

I was trying to figure out what the last email meant and couldnt and then I figured out the reason---Bree finally learned how to use the "speel cheaker"  i dont think there was one mistake--of course they havent invented the grammer cheaker yet so it's all run together. 

Bree really needs to get a life and leave the forum alone

crazy_

Quote from: pugsly on June 06, 2006, 03:48:59 PM

can someone explain what means by this letter

In a nutshell .. she didn't email folks brad did,  but brad didn't write the stuff she did, and they used a different puter so it wouldn't show up as her IP addy... and she is inventing a new messenger service... "Pogo Messenger"   :))

*edited by me to insert commas*

Libra

Quote from: RowdyOne on June 06, 2006, 03:32:48 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 06, 2006, 03:27:37 PM
Sorry Rowdy, wrong person!  :)) :))

well Damn i always wanted to be asked that and do it lol guess my turn will have to wait :)

Ok.. Rowdy!  Check your privates!  >:D

Libra

Beachy1956

why is it that everytime i go in a room that is in , she poofs so fast...like im gonna even talk to her..my god shes got a major malfunction