PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:22:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my space

Started by pugsly™,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Muffin sleeps in his cage at night.   :))  Its funnier than heck watching him, the cat and the bird go at it in a strange, abusured way.  Once in a while Walter hisses at the cat, then cat gets scared to death and hisses back, then when he plays with Muffin and Leo gets to ruff with him, Muffin's whacks him in the noggin with his tail.  

pugsly™

i haven't seen Anita in 5 years since i moved to florida she got her pug last year i never had the chance to see fiona in person

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

krispy

Quote from: bubblegum on May 27, 2006, 12:13:42 PM
Muffin sleeps in his cage at night.   :))  Its funnier than heck watching him, the cat and the bird go at it in a strange, abusured way.  Once in a while Walter hisses at the cat, then cat gets scared to death and hisses back, then when he plays with Muffin and Leo gets to ruff with him, Muffin's whacks him in the noggin with his tail.  

you dont need tv in your house O0

pugsly™

Quote from: krispy on May 27, 2006, 12:16:44 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 27, 2006, 12:13:42 PM

you dont need tv in your house O0

lol krispy

bubblegum

It's to entertaining with the "zoo" as I call them running around.

pugsly™

Quote from: bubblegum on May 27, 2006, 12:18:27 PM
It's to entertaining with the "zoo" as I call them running around.

my friend Anita has a zoo her boyfriend her daughter and her puggy fiona her shitztzus princess n gypsy pomerian ruffles and beagle M&M 

need i say more lol

groomsy

nanners

I have a dog named Racer and he can talk...He can say..I want one.. really, i kid you not

pugsly™

Quote from: nanners on May 28, 2006, 08:14:55 AM
I have a dog named Racer and he can talk...He can say..I want one.. really, i kid you not

wow nanners my pugsly can whine out mamma

SouthPadreIsland

I like your myspace site, pugsly - it's cute!  My cousin has a pug named Onya, but we call her variations of muggins, muggilins, muginator, muganese, etc.  They have goats, cats and 2 dogs. 

Gecko

btw those pugs are not the dogs with flat noses  they got from chasing parked cars  are they  :o
?    :))

krispy

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: krispy on May 28, 2006, 07:36:04 PM
i am still working on my space. lol

so am I. I plan on moving to California, so I'll be using my Myspace for networking mainly... but it takes a while because I do all of my own HTML and right now I'm still working on backgrounds in photoshop... but I expect to have it done by this year sometime.

krispy

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 28, 2006, 10:40:05 PM
Quote from: krispy on May 28, 2006, 07:36:04 PM
i am still working on my space. lol

so am I. I plan on moving to California, so I'll be using my Myspace for networking mainly... but it takes a while because I do all of my own HTML and right now I'm still working on backgrounds in photoshop... but I expect to have it done by this year sometime.

i do some good coding work for my place of employment, but do you think i can possibly figure out how to get this stuff in myspace? noooooooooooooooo

hades

lol hopefully you guys wont get obsessed with myspace like many others have  :-X

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 28, 2006, 11:42:03 PM
lol hopefully you guys wont get obsessed with myspace like many others have  :-X

naw, just another pastime

hades

my last ex is soooo obsessed with it that she goes places just to take diff pics to put on myspace  ::)

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 28, 2006, 11:50:47 PM
my last ex is soooo obsessed with it that she goes places just to take diff pics to put on myspace  ::)

two questions

last ex?

why would someone do that? lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview