PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:22:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my space

Started by pugsly™,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: krispy on May 28, 2006, 10:41:42 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 28, 2006, 10:40:05 PM
Quote from: krispy on May 28, 2006, 07:36:04 PM
i am still working on my space. lol

so am I. I plan on moving to California, so I'll be using my Myspace for networking mainly... but it takes a while because I do all of my own HTML and right now I'm still working on backgrounds in photoshop... but I expect to have it done by this year sometime.

i do some good coding work for my place of employment, but do you think i can possibly figure out how to get this stuff in myspace? noooooooooooooooo

I know how that can be, but once you figure out how to do it then you shouldn't have a problem. I remember when I registered on Myspace through a friend in 2003 and I couldn't figure out how to do any of the HTML because I didn't know that you needed all those codes to make it work, even when I looked at the tutorials, but now I've figured it out, so I've been experiencing with a bunch of different codes and colors.

and myspace is addicting, I had around 10,000 "friends" before I deleted my last profile, so with that many you normally get bombarded with comments and bulletins so you practically live through myspace responding to everyone... so you really have to watch out for that. Sometimes I wish I never got addicted to the internet. I used to not be, then it changed two years after I got my first computer... I really don't go out much anymore unless I really have to, normally I stay online and multi-task, which is quite pathetic. I'm just hoping now that I'm out of school and getting ready for college that I'll lose the addiction... we'll see.

Tamelia

I have a myspace page, if anyone would like to see it and leave me messages... My husband has it blocked thru the router (just figured that out this morning) so as soon as he unblocks it I can get back there... LOL

Tara

Quote from: Tamelia on May 29, 2006, 05:24:15 AM
I have a myspace page, if anyone would like to see it and leave me messages... My husband has it blocked thru the router (just figured that out this morning) so as soon as he unblocks it I can get back there... LOL

LOL  Why did your husband block you from My Space?  Were you being a bad girl?   :oo

Tamelia

LOL Nah! I'm well behaved on the net... We just got a new wireless router last night and he may not have realized it was blocked.. My page is basically about me and my family. Its rather boring, but I'm still working on it.

www.myspace.com/tammytamelia

I ended up getting a page started because 2 friends talked me into it. Now, I'm able to keep tabs on 2 kids (adults now) that I used to babysit and consider to be my other 2 kids..

krispy

i finally made myself sit down and put up a rather genric page.

http://www.myspace.com/sindif

pugsly™

hades

nameless cheater

oh that is so awesome to know there are others that use myspace.com on here lol i jsut found it last month and work on it every day lol (well inbetween playing pogo) i am also working on a web site..a friend is helping me learn how to do these things guess i have 2 hobbies now lol

bams68

Kewl Idea!!! I enjoy MySpace Very Much!!! I actually met my sweetheart from that site. Been a year now since we met and everything is just amazing (fairytale). Anywho I have a page, however I removed all my personal images of myself as I find the place to be populated by alot of perv's :oo LOL sorry but yeah too many mails for nothing. Anywho here's my link, Enjoy (nothing much)

http://www.myspace.com/bambi68    :;'

Hugs-N-Stuff
Ur Deer Friend
bams

nameless cheater

Quote from: hades on May 28, 2006, 11:42:03 PM
lol hopefully you guys wont get obsessed with myspace like many others have  :-X

obsesses :)) i live on myspace lolbut then i dont have a life outside pogo(but hey its a start..... right?)

kgansor

all of those things are so addicting even though theres like nothing to do on there.
Growing up I used to belong to a few websites one was opendiary.com and then i migrated to bloopdiary.com and then i found myspace and the first one i made i put some pictures up of myself and my boyfriend, who just happens to be a jealous type, found out from a friend and didnt like it and he still brings it up and gets mad about it. I started another one a few months later, no pictures, just a few friends just to mess around on and leave dorky comments and then i deleted that one just recently because i dont need that haha.

and then theres pogo ... but thats a completely different addiction in itsself  :))

player

Tell me about it.. I got on myspace whin it first started and my wife found out and I thought she was going to kill me. LOL  But I love her to death.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: bams68 on June 01, 2006, 01:50:21 PM
Kewl Idea!!! I enjoy MySpace Very Much!!! I actually met my sweetheart from that site. Been a year now since we met and everything is just amazing (fairytale). Anywho I have a page, however I removed all my personal images of myself as I find the place to be populated by alot of perv's :oo LOL sorry but yeah too many mails for nothing. Anywho here's my link, Enjoy (nothing much)

http://www.myspace.com/bambi68    :;'

Hugs-N-Stuff
Ur Deer Friend
bams

yeah, there are quite a lot of pedophiles on Myspace. There was a story about some girl getting killed in a McDonald's from some stranger she didn't even know who used Myspace, as well as other terrifying stories about it, so Myspace has somewhat of a bad reputation, but it shouldn't mean anyone should stop using it. You just need to know who you talk to. I'm like you and wouldn't post any personal information on there, only exchange that with people you get to know. You do meet a lot of amazing people online, but it's a matter if they're the person they say they are. There are plenty of really attractive people - supermodels and other celebrities and just everyday people who use it - but if you search in the right locations like Los Angeles or other places, you'll see duplicates of images or even more claiming to be the real one. It's just your instinct on whether you choose to get to know that person or not, but it really is a good place to meet people and stay connected.

xx_mandy_xx

crazy_

xx_mandy_xx

Mr. Rasputia

:oo, but am willing to be open-minded  >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview