Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A girl for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

18 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - In what was arguably the most anticipated delivery in the world, Angelina Jolie gave birth to Brad Pitt's daughter Saturday in Africa, Pitt's publicist announced.

"The night of May 27, 2006 in Namibia, Africa, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt welcomed their daughter Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. No further information is being given," publicist Cindy Guagenti said in a statement.

bubblegum

Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 06:50:53 PM
18 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - It what was arguably the most anticipated delivery in the world, Angelina Jolie gave birth to Brad Pitt's daughter Saturday in Africa, Pitt's publicist announced.

"The night of May 27, 2006 in Namibia, Africa, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt welcomed their daughter Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. No further information is being given," publicist Cindy Guagenti said in a statement.

Shiloh Nouvel? That's like putting a "tease me" sticker on the kids forehead.  I'm happy for them anyway

SexySagittarian

Shiloh is Hebrew for "Peaceful"    Nouvel doesn't show nup in Babynames.com but it sounds french to me.

bubblegum

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 06:59:50 PM
Shiloh is Hebrew for "Peaceful"    Nouvel doesn't show nup in Babynames.com but it sounds french to me.

I was just thinking ahead to how mean some kids can be in elemtrey school that's all.  I didn't know that about Shiloh but Nouvel is the french word for new.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: bubblegum on May 27, 2006, 07:03:48 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 06:59:50 PM

I was just thinking ahead to how mean some kids can be in elemtrey school that's all.  I didn't know that about Shiloh but Nouvel is the french word for new.

I didn't know it either until I looked it up but she'll probably be nok since so many parents make up names for therir kids these days, besides if anyone picks on her I'm sure her body gaurds will beat them up! ;D

krispy

the amazing mom and dad will prolly home school their children in the jungles of asia while living in a grass hut.

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on May 27, 2006, 06:53:06 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 06:50:53 PM
18 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - It what was arguably the most anticipated delivery in the world, Angelina Jolie gave birth to Brad Pitt's daughter Saturday in Africa, Pitt's publicist announced.

Shiloh Nouvel? That's like putting a "tease me" sticker on the kids forehead.  I'm happy for them anyway

Somehow I doubt a child of that beautiful, rich couple will EVER be teased. 

foxx

Ew.  Branjelina is almost as bad as TomKat in my book. 

*Team Aniston!*

Libra

Quote from: foxx on May 30, 2006, 10:16:37 AM

*Team Aniston!*

Hey, believe me when I tell you, I'm on Aniston's side, also.  I said they were beautiful (Hey, I'd do them both, and I'm not gay) and rich. 

On the other hand, Angelina is weird, and Brad Pitt is missing a sensitivity chip. I think they're both kinda shallow and more or less made for each other.  Maybe Brad did Jen a favor.  Vince Vaughn seems like a much nicer person.   

I'd still do'em, though.  :))

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 10:27:07 AM

*Team Aniston!*

Hey, believe me when I tell you, I'm on Aniston's side, also.  I said they were beautiful (Hey, I'd do them both, and I'm not gay) and rich. 

On the other hand, Angelina is weird, and Brad Pitt is missing a sensitivity chip. I think they're both kinda shallow and more or less made for each other.  Maybe Brad did Jen a favor.  Vince Vaughn seems like a much nicer person.   

lmao...I'd definitely do Jen and Vince first.  Angelina would want to extract my blood and take a lock of my hair for some wierd BillyBrad ritual....Ew.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on May 30, 2006, 10:48:45 AM

*Team Aniston!*

lmao...I'd definitely do Jen and Vince first.  Angelina would want to extract my blood and take a lock of my hair for some wierd BillyBrad ritual....Ew.

Ok... nevermind... ew.  I can still do Brad, though...  >:D

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 10:54:28 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 30, 2006, 10:48:45 AM

*Team Aniston!*

Ok... nevermind... ew.

LMAO! 

SaintHiρρo

Lynne

tigereyes

Sweet_Karamel

Mr. Scandalous

They did a 'Fabulous Life of Brad and Angelina's baby' on VH1 a couple days ago and showed a preview of what Shiloh Nouvel will look like at 18... extremely good genetics she will have, but that's only obvious.

ClingFree

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 06, 2006, 02:48:01 PM
They did a 'Fabulous Life of Brad and Angelina's baby' on VH1 a couple days ago and showed a preview of what Shiloh Nouvel will look like at 18... extremely good genetics she will have, but that's only obvious.

Okay - unpopular opinion here.  I've seen really good looking couples with children who werent so gorgeous. And I've seen some really unattractive couples with GORGEOUS children.  Sometimes genes skip a generation - and Im not calling anyones parents ugly, or the baby ugly - because in my eyes all babies are gorgeous ... Im just sayin' (Tm Lib)

Tara

Ok here's the scoop on this picture.  The picture we see here was leaked on the internet today from Hello magazine. It's illegal to have it.  :o  People magazine bought the first photo for 4.5 million dollars.  It wasn't supposed to be released yet. Hello magazine from another country bought it also. Brad and Angelina  were going to use all the profits for an organization. I just heard all about it on the news.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 04:44:09 PM

Ok here's the scoop on this picture.  The picture we see here was leaked on the internet today from Hello magazine. It's illegal to have it.  :o  People magazine bought the first photo for 4.5 million dollars.  It wasn't supposed to be released yet. Hello magazine from another country bought it also. Brad and Angelina  were going to use all the profits for an organization. I just heard all about it on the news.

Yeah apparently it will be in the Friday release of People Magazine and Entertainment Tonight will have a preview of the pics on Thursday nights edition.  Wow 4.5 million...  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview