Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i got this in a pogo message

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

i think this is so funny. i did not even send it on there not going to do that.

Well pogo already sent me a check for 29.99 and gave me a free membership for 5 years, they also gave me 5 million tokens, and 350 badges, this is the best thing that has happened to me since the death penalty was passed by the voters.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
bum

If you send this on to everyone you know with in fifteen minutes of recieving this , pogo will send you an email offering you a chance to take a survey and if you choose to participate you can either pick pogo membership for a year or the $29.99 this is easy money I just recieved my check in the mail today so hurry the only have so much money to send out before they have enough participants.

Tara

Quote from: outlawdave on May 29, 2006, 08:20:53 AM
i think this is so funny. i did not even send it on there not going to do that.

Well pogo already sent me a check for 29.99 and gave me a free membership for 5 years, they also gave me 5 million tokens, and 350 badges, this is the best thing that has happened to me since the death penalty was passed by the voters.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
bum

If you send this on to everyone you know with in fifteen minutes of recieving this , pogo will send you an email offering you a chance to take a survey and if you choose to participate you can either pick pogo membership for a year or the $29.99 this is easy money I just recieved my check in the mail today so hurry the only have so much money to send out before they have enough participants.

Hey I got that one also.. :))

bubblegum

I think PT Barnum said it best: There's a sucker born every minute

Mary

i got it several times  :))  :))

nanners

LaundryLady

Yeah, I got one of those too.  So, I had them send it to Pogo, LOL.  They are now level one queue.  I am so sick and tired of tellling ppl dont send me that stuff, and having to delete and block ppl that I would otherwise like to hang out with cause they don't know the meaning of the word NO!  And where do people that you have never heard of get away with putting you on the spam mailing list???

SouthPadreIsland

I get mail like that from people I have never even talked to.  I only have a couple people on my friend's list and I know them IRL.  Are these people just adding me to their friend's list???  It gets annoying...the mail should have been made to allow short messages and invites to meet at games.  The End! >:(

HypnotizedMind

pogoplayer2006

I hate when i get those. all i get are those and spam.

zo!D

i got a message from someone telling me that they found a way to "crack" pogo's "Account server" and give people lots of badges and tokens, and that he has been secretly doing this for people for over a year...

he went on to say that all he needs is for me to give him my password and he will give me anything i want....  :oo

i reported the idiot

Homer

Quote from: zo1D on May 29, 2006, 02:45:43 PM
i got a message from someone telling me that they found a way to "crack" pogo's "Account server" and give people lots of badges and tokens, and that he has been secretly doing this for people for over a year...

he went on to say that all he needs is for me to give him my password and he will give me anything i want....  :oo

i reported the idiot

Hacking is a felony. Not only will you lose your pogo account but you can be prosecuted for doing so. We do not condone these actions and will not have discussions about it.

If you are getting pogo spam you can change your settings so that only people on your friends list can email you. To discuss these things in public only encourages these people to continue their actions.

Topic Locked.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!