PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:38:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lets say I'm under 18........

Started by IGottaWinSometime,

Previous topic - Next topic

IGottaWinSometime

Should i make a new name since if i did win something like a jackpot that i wouldn't get the money instead probably a toaster or something... :)) because i will be happy if i win but then ill remember that im under 18 :'(...... i have only had the name a little over a year so should i make a new name and say im over 18??????

foxx

Quote from: IGottaWinSometime on May 30, 2006, 09:53:20 AM
Should i make a new name since if i did win something like a jackpot that i wouldn't get the money instead probably a toaster or something... :)) because i will be happy if i win but then ill remember that im under 18 :'(...... i have only had the name a little over a year so should i make a new name and say im over 18??????

lol...so hypothetically....

Um...If you are here, it means there is a 90% likelyhood that you use autos.  If you do use autos, and you do win a jackpot, you should never claim it.  Pogo goes through your account with a fine toothed comb and would not give you the prize anyway...

If you don't use autos...then yeah.  You should probably make an account which says you are 18.  But knowing pogo...they would find out...I have never won anything (surprise, surprise), but they probably track you with your frickin social security #.

IGottaWinSometime

so your saying that people here only do autos to get tokens and badges.....no cash or gift cards????

ClingFree

Quote from: IGottaWinSometime on May 30, 2006, 10:11:43 AM
so your saying that people here only do autos to get tokens and badges.....no cash or gift cards????

Pogo audits your account and can tell if you are using an Auto. So yeah, those of us who use them are aware, and use Autos only for badges - and of course tokens come with badges.

foxx

Quote from: IGottaWinSometime on May 30, 2006, 10:11:43 AM

Well...back in my not-so-smart days...I thought using autos would be the "bestest way in the whole entire world" to get that effing jackpot...

Yeah, not so much.  Now, I just love me some badges.  They are the real prize!

pugsly™

Quote from: foxx on May 30, 2006, 09:57:55 AM
Quote from: IGottaWinSometime on May 30, 2006, 09:53:20 AM

lol...so hypothetically....

Um...If you are here, it means there is a 90% likelyhood that you use autos.  If you do use autos, and you do win a jackpot, you should never claim it.  Pogo goes through your account with a fine toothed comb and would not give you the prize anyway...

If you don't use autos...then yeah.  You should probably make an account which says you are 18.  But knowing pogo...they would find out...I have never won anything (surprise, surprise), but they probably track you with your frickin social security #.

they do ask for your soc

IGottaWinSometime

Well i don't use autos so i can just type in all the information of my brother and he will tell me his soc and if i did win they would send it to him and he would just give it to me.

foxx

Quote from: IGottaWinSometime on May 30, 2006, 11:41:17 AM
Well i don't use autos so i can just type in all the information of my brother and he will tell me his soc and if i did win they would send it to him and he would just give it to me.

Okay...so I gotta ask then...What made you come to this site? 

Oh, and welcome...

IGottaWinSometime

I was just searching google on tips and stuff for pogo and i run into this site and it seems to have a lot of info on pogo. Thanks for the welcome!!!!

foxx

Quote from: IGottaWinSometime on May 30, 2006, 12:49:05 PM
I was just searching google on tips and stuff for pogo and i run into this site and it seems to have a lot of info on pogo. Thanks for the welcome!!!!

Yeah...besides the cheating aspect...we do get lots of good info in regards to upcoming games (ty Caroline and Mr. Scandalous) and little hints for badges, and whatnot.

Have fun exploring...and when you get annoyed waiting for the jackpot...go to Badgehelp.com and download the cheats! 

Torn2pieces

Quotewe do get lots of good info in regards to upcoming games (ty Caroline and Mr. Scandalous) and little hints for badges, and whatnot.

This is why I come here. I don't use autos. Now, I can never say I won't. Plus, I enjoy reading some of the other topics on here. Great Site.

hades

if you even win $5 off pogo they trace back to your grade school days looking for any dirt they can find to not pay up.  :-X

Mr. Scandalous

Pogo doesn't check whether you're valid to receive money or not because I was 16 when I won $20 and they still sent it to me. So all that you need to be 18 crap is a hoax.

IGottaWinSometime

That's good to know. I have just decided 2 keep my name even though I'm under 18. Thanks for the help every1!!!!

edfshr

Well, I did win 5 bucks and I may have used an auto once or twice or thrice or . . . .

And grade school was way back when . . . .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview