PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:35:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how come i see..............

Started by pugsly™,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

i just wondering how come i see some people hesitate to give pogo s/n to others i espeacially see that when ppl ask about bree i not asking noone to give theres out i just courious

another question i have is don't anyone in here play games in pogo together with other from here? i just courious cause i always looking for someone to play some games with

wattsmyname

Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 07:14:45 AM
i just wondering how come i see some people hesitate to give pogo s/n to others i espeacially see that when ppl ask about i not asking noone to give theres out i just courious
I would never give out anyones Pogo Screenname to anyone else. Most of us guard it like its gold. If you piss someone off they can cause you a lot of trouble with Pogo.

another question i have is don't anyone in here play games in pogo together with other from here? i just courious cause i always looking for someone to play some games with

We all cheat. ( not really playing the auto is)LOL

Libra

i just wondering how come i see some people hesitate to give pogo s/n to others i espeacially see that when ppl ask about i not asking noone to give theres out i just courious

You don't give Pogo Screennames out to anyone at anytime regardless of the situation.  :oo

pugsly™

i cheat too but i also play by hand when i need some relaxation the games helps me to relax but there more fun playing with someone than alone both the friends i used to play with are now both attending college and have families and alot of studding so they rarly are on pogo

pugsly™

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 07:27:59 AM

You don't give Pogo Screennames out to anyone at anytime regardless of the situation.  :oo

libra i see ppl ask about b.r.e.es all the time i never see anyone give it out though

i also know its a no no to give out your s/n here

Blu

hades

crazy_

I just figure everyone is overly cautious about revealing who they are, because of a fear of a set up and being reported to pogo for auto using.  That or someone else seeing the sn and doing it also.  We all know there are some wack jobs out there.

foxx

pugsly™

Quote from: crazy_ on May 30, 2006, 08:18:06 AM

I just figure everyone is overly cautious about revealing who they are, because of a fear of a set up and being reported to pogo for auto using.  That or someone else seeing the sn and doing it also.  We all know there are some wack jobs out there.

Amen to it i only givin it out once and i not going to say to whom i trust this person with my a/c
i not asking noone to give out there info i was just courious to know why was all

pugsly™

i know of one wack job bree  :)) :))

crazy_

Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 09:36:08 AM

i know of one wack job   :)) :))

lmao

pugsly™

Quote from: crazy_ on May 30, 2006, 09:37:53 AM

lmao

hey crazy am i right isn't bree a wack job?

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 30, 2006, 08:41:51 AM
Quote from: BluRaven on May 30, 2006, 07:49:44 AM
ppl who need my sn have it, otherwise i dont share

Ditt-effin-O.
(tm blu)

Yanno I love ya right?   That's all I am going to say, because once upon a time, I could of been unknown.. :)) :))

crazy_

Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 09:39:46 AM
Quote from: crazy_ on May 30, 2006, 09:37:53 AM

lmao

hey crazy am i right isn't a wack job?

yup your right pugs... based on what I seen, she is giving new meaning to whack job

Tara

I agree with everyone else about just flashing your screenname, you just don't do it. Remember you are in room with probably 95% cheaters... :))

I also just use autos to play, if I am going to play anything by hand, I'm leaving the computer room ,going straight to my bedroom, not passing go and not collecting nothing.  :o :))

ClingFree

I completely agree about being cautious with your screen name!! 

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 10:11:50 AM

Thats what I think   ;::

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 10:11:50 AM

Hee!  You are punny!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview