PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:25:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Little Johnny Jokes

Started by crazy_,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

I love little Johnny jokes, some of you might know them as dirty Johnny Jokes.....

Little Johnny was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbour peered  over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to,  he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Johnny?"

"My goldfish died,"replied Johnny tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him.

"The neighbour was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"

Johnny patted down the last heap of earth then replied,
"That's because he's inside your effin cat."

foxx

Quote from: crazy_ on May 30, 2006, 09:10:04 AM
I love little Johnny jokes, some of you might know them as dirty Johnny Jokes.....

Little Johnny was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbour peered  over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to,  he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Johnny?"

"My goldfish died,"replied Johnny tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him.

"The neighbour was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"

Johnny patted down the last heap of earth then replied,
"That's because he's inside your effin cat."

:o  Hee!

Lynne

crazy_

Little Johnny was starting his first day at a new school and his father called the teacher to tell her that little Johnny was a big gambler. She said that it was no problem and she has seen worse than that.   After Little Johnny's first day at his new school his father called the teacher to see how it went.  She said, "I think I broke his gambling".  The father asked how and she said, "He bet me $5.00 that I had a mole on my butt, so I pulled down my pants and won his money."  "DAMN!" said the father.  "What's wrong?", the teacher asked.  Little Johnny's father said, "This morning he bet me $100.00 he would see his teacher's butt before the day was over!"

Lynne

hades

crazy_

Little Johnny came home from his first day of school and said, "Mommy, the teacher was asking me today if I have any brothers and sisters who will be coming to my school.  That's nice of her to take such an interest in your family, Johnny. What did she say when you told her that you are the only child? She just said, "Thank goodness!"

Kelly

Quote from: crazy_ on June 04, 2006, 06:56:18 AM
Little Johnny was starting his first day at a new school and his father called the teacher to tell her that little Johnny was a big gambler. She said that it was no problem and she has seen worse than that.   After Little Johnny's first day at his new school his father called the teacher to see how it went.  She said, "I think I broke his gambling".  The father asked how and she said, "He bet me $5.00 that I had a mole on my butt, so I pulled down my pants and won his money."  "DAMN!" said the father.  "What's wrong?", the teacher asked.  Little Johnny's father said, "This morning he bet me $100.00 he would see his teacher's butt before the day was over!"

OMG too funny!!

Lynne

crazy_

Little Johnny's father said, "let me see your report card."
Johnny replied, "I don't have it."
"Why not?" His father asked.
"My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."

:)) :))

tigereyes

Lynne

hades

liebe_angel

crazy_

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother gently rubbed cold cream on her face.
"Why are you rubbing cold cream on your face, Mommy?" he asked.
"To make myself beautiful," said his mother.
A few minutes later, she began removing the cream with a tissue.
"What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny.  "Giving up?"

:))  :))

foxx

lmao...if Little Johnny was my kid, he'd be living with his grandparents!

hades

liebe_angel

Lynne

:)) :)) oh that is  :o wicked funny another good one crazy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview