PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:32:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

whos the maid or butler in your household?

Started by pugsly™,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

i just wondering whom does the most housework in your homes i am here i am a maid in my home or at least i'm treated like it anyway and very underpaid and no vacation or sick day

had to modify cause i said pay insted of day

pugsly™

it felt very good to get that out in the open after 5years of bottling it up

krispy

when i am alone, i do all the housework, lol.

when i am with b/f, we share.

Mary

pugsly™

Quote from: krispy on May 30, 2006, 07:17:21 PM
when i am alone, i do all the housework, lol.

when i am with b/f, we share.

at least your b/f does some all my hubby does is eat sleep dirty place n work my full time job is maid here in my home and i am disabled i sorry everyone i had to let it out or i wa going to do something i was going to regret later thank you all for letting me get it out right here

pugsly™

Quote from: mama on May 30, 2006, 07:21:02 PM
same here pugs  >:(

at least i not the only one

one more thing i think hubby hates seeing me enjoy myself here on the computer he has to treat me like i am just a maid i was put here to cook clean do his wash etc etc etc he thinks he has to keep me busy like Cinderella so i cannot do anything i want

I'm gonna blow ppl please forgive me this next part is for my hubby

I GOT SOME NEWS YOU LAZY FREAKIN BASTERD I NOT CINDERELLA AND I NOT YOUR FREAKIN SLAVE OR YOUR MAID FOR THAT MATTER. YOU ARE A GROWN MAN ACT LIKE IT AND TREAT ME WITH THE RESPECT I DESERVE

damn that felt good

Lynne

I really can't complain, but I am going to a bit. My fiancee does cook, clean, vacumn, dust, wash clothes and dishes, when he feels like it. I still haven't used the vacumn since we moved into our apartment (like 2 months or so) cuz he does it. But lately he has gotten more lazy, but hopefully it won't change much once we get married.

Tara

Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 07:27:54 PM

one more thing i think hubby hates seeing me enjoy myself here on the computer he has to treat me like i am just a maid i was put here to cook clean do his wash etc etc etc he thinks he has to keep me busy like Cinderella so i cannot do anything i want

I GOT SOME NEWS YOU LAZY FREAKIN BASTERD I NOT CINDERELLA AND I NOT YOUR FREAKIN SLAVE OR YOUR MAID FOR THAT MATTER. YOU ARE A GROWN MAN ACT LIKE IT AND TREAT ME WITH THE RESPECT I DESERVE

damn that felt good

:oo  Now now, be careful with those harsh words to your better half..You may have fun on this forum, but we can't afford  to pay your bills when he kicks you out for being on the computer all day and night  :oo

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 07:37:39 PM
Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 07:27:54 PM

damn that felt good

:oo  Now now, be careful with those harsh words to your better half..You may have fun on this forum, but we can't afford  to pay your bills when he kicks you out for being on the computer all day and night  :oo

ahh tara the nights are mine g/f he not here i party all night

Ethan_Hawley

Ok, I'm sorry ladies...but you need to expect more from your husbands..IMHO.

I've been married for almost 2 years now (so maybe you can attribute my behavior to 'oh he's still a newlywed'), and I am MORE than capable of pitching in with my fair share of the housework.  If I have dirty laundry, I do it.  If the dishes pile up in the sink, I wash them.  When the yard needs mowed, I mow it.  When my wife works night, I make her dinner.  

Maybe it's because I lived on my own as a batchelor for a couple years after college, but my mama didn't raise me expecting to be waited on hand & foot once I got married.  I can sew my own buttons and I put the toilet seat down, thank you very much.

I'm sorry your husbands "make" you do so much around the house.  Hopefully they at least tell you how much they appreciate what you do every now and then...

Tara

I'm to damn picky, I would rather do the housework myself , that way I know its done right...lmao

Why spend half the day bitching at your hubby to help clean?  Its easier to do it yourself.

SexySagittarian

Yeah what Tara said.....no, what Ethan said,,,,,well, definately not what Pugsly said, Oh hell,  I don't know ???

pugsly™

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 30, 2006, 07:42:08 PM

I've been married for almost 2 years now (so maybe you can attribute my behavior to 'oh he's still a newlywed'), and I am MORE than capable of pitching in with my fair share of the housework.  If I have dirty laundry, I do it.  If the dishes pile up in the sink, I wash them.  When the yard needs mowed, I mow it.  When my wife works night, I make her dinner.  

Maybe it's because I lived on my own as a batchelor for a couple years after college, but my mama didn't raise me expecting to be waited on hand & foot once I got married.  I can sew my own buttons and I put the toilet seat down, thank you very much.

I'm sorry your husbands "make" you do so much around the house.  Hopefully they at least tell you how much they appreciate what you do every now and then...

i just wish my hubby knew how to flush the toilet he lived at home till i met him 6 years ago 1 year after we met his dad kicked him out we got married and moved in together hes going to be 48 this augest and stil thinks he lives at home where everything is done for him you want to knowwhat his oms words where to me the day of moving "you don't know whats your in for my son likes it being waited on hand n foot and i done that with him the whle time he lived at home,he will expect that from you"
i got news for both of them NOT!

i don't expect much out of him but take clothes to laundrymatt and pay the lady to wash them pick it up next day take trash out everyday and flush the toilet and clean it if you dirty it seriously its not much to ask for

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 07:43:58 PM

I'm to damn picky, I would rather do the housework myself , that way I know its done right...lmao

Why spend half the day bitching at your hubby to help clean?  Its easier to do it yourself.

tara i am in a wheelchair i do need help sometimes

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 07:51:50 PM

i just wish my hubby knew how to flush the toilet he lived at home till i met him 6 years ago 1 year after we met his dad kicked him out we got married and moved in together hes going to be 48 this augest and stil thinks he lives at home where everything is done for him you want to knowwhat his oms words where to me the day of moving "you don't know whats your in for my son likes it being waited on hand n foot and i done that with him the whle time he lived at home,he will expect that from you"

i don't expect much out of him but take clothes to laundrymatt and pay the lady to wash them pick it up next day take trash out everyday and flush the toilet and clean it if you dirty it seriously its not much to ask for

Just show him this Pugsly.....

:-[ ???

pugsly™

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 30, 2006, 07:55:54 PM
Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 07:51:50 PM

Just show him this Pugsly.....

:-[ ???

lol auto you go girl i like that one

pugsly™

hmm i just came up with something to keep him busy on thursday or fridays to get hi out of da house make a extra long shopping list and send him for the stuff but get this i send him for half of it thursday and the other half friday so that means he at walmart everyday no days away lol i love revenge  :)) :))

Tara

The only thing I hate is cooking and cleaning my car...Everything else I have no problem with.

SexySagittarian

Pugsly, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told my daughters when they got involved with men. They (men) will only treat you as badly as you allow them to. When you stop allowing them to treat you like a maid/doormat they will either stop, leave, or put you out. It sounds harsh but I would advise my daughters that any of those options were better that being mistreated, under valued and miserable!

tigereyes

My fiance and I do the housework together. He and I both believe it should be split 50/50, since we both live here. I like doing the laundry. He takes out the trash. We both do the dishes. We both clean the house. I will cook sometimes, but I don't really like to. I don't like men who think that all women are suppose to do is cook and clean all day. I don't have any sons yet, but when I do they will be raised to cook and clean.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview