PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 08:30:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grammar and Spelling

Started by Julez,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nanners on June 01, 2006, 12:29:22 PM
See, your just like spoonz.. I never ever said I was perfect!! I DO make mistakes, and I was just kidding about the 'gawd' word.
mis+spell.....there, how's that? :))

ROFL, I was kidding too. I'm not like spoonz. If you look at every other one of my posts, there are grammar and spelling "misteaks" in them. I just like pointing out whenever misspell is misspelled.

SexySagittarian

You guys are nuckin futz. I'm gonna go look up Bree and have her come edit your posts LMFAO >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 01, 2006, 12:47:15 PM
You guys are nuckin futz.

Tried saying that once around my pa... big mistake. Screwed that up.

SexySagittarian

I did it too Saint....My Dad was NOT a happy camper for a looooong time. Fortunately he didn't disown me  :))

Blu

do i type like a retard? i could care less what most of u think...to my friendz, do i make sense?

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on June 01, 2006, 01:10:43 PM
do i type like a retard? i could care less what most of u think...to my friendz, do i make sense?

No you don't type like a retard.  Hee!  I can always tell what you are talking about.

crazy_

lmao I gotta jump in on this topic.... I have taken typing and I type for a living...I type correctly 8 hours a day this is my relief.  I seldom use periods, commas, or capitol letters, when not at work.  The way I look at it .. long as it is legible and peeps can figure out what is being said, then it is okey dokey with me, if I wanted my posts critiqued I'd join a forum designated for writers.  I ain't a writer I a pogo junkie that likes this forum! 

*goes to corner to lurk*

Lynne

I agree with everyone that has commented on this thread. Everyone should use proper grammar, punctuation and capitalize correctly.  But who the heck are you to tell me to use it. I don't know you from a hole in the wall and I sure as heck don't like taking orders from strangers. If I puncuate, fine, if I capitalize my words fine, if I don't I really don't give a rats azz if you like it or not. As long as everyone understands what I am talking about that is all that matters to me.
*Steps off soap box* to try to destress from this day from heck !

foxx

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 01, 2006, 01:31:48 PM
I agree with everyone that has commented on this thread. Everyone should use proper grammar, punctuation and capitalize correctly.  But who the heck are you to tell me to use it. I don't know you from a hole in the wall and I sure as heck don't like taking orders from strangers. If I puncuate, fine, if I capitalize my words fine, if I don't I really don't give a rats azz if you like it or not. As long as everyone understands what I am talking about that is all that matters to me.

Tee hee!

*I love that we are all sarcastic b!tches around here...

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 01, 2006, 01:48:34 PM
Quote from: lmazzettia on June 01, 2006, 01:31:48 PM

Tee hee!

*I love that we are all sarcastic b!tches around here...

Yeah, even Hippo!  >:D

Tamara

Amen to that Imazzettia. I guess Spoonz "thunks" he/she is "poufect".  :P

Lynne

Tamara

nanners

Ok , electric is back on now, anybody miss me??? :)) :))

Libra

Lynne

SaintHiρρo

nanners

Gee, I really was missed?? That warms the cockles of my  <3

Libra

Quote from: nanners on June 01, 2006, 03:28:04 PM
Gee, I really was missed?? That warms the cockles of my  <3

Awww, Nanners, you know we missed you!  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview