PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:04:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rank 50 finally

Started by BowlingManiac,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Tamara on June 27, 2006, 02:02:55 AM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 27, 2006, 01:29:23 AM
So is from rank 20 and up like how PoppaZoppa goes? Because mine said, "You're 15% to the next rank" ... so will those last 30 ranks go to 100%, then count down to "15 spins until your next rank" like it says, "15 eggs until your next rank" in PoppaZoppa? If so that'll take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Good morning Mr. S.,
Once you get to (I believe) it is rank 30 and up, bowling only gives you 1% per each 10-frame game. It does take forever. I ran my auto many nights, all night to get the rank 50 badge. I don't wanna see that game for a while.  :)))

Morning, Tamara! God, I'm so sick of bowling, but that's because I played freehand up til rank 20. Now it's gonna be even longer, so luckily I'll get my autos soon. And I was curious because I was in a roow with a friend earlier yesterday morning and I played four rounds and it said, "You're 15% to your next rank" when it normally said, "You need 15 more Jackpot Spins until your next rank." Ugh...

Izamin

Bowling was a hassel, took me about 2 weeks to finish maybe and that was about 20 hours of autoin' a day.

hades

Mr. Scandalous

I looked at the 50s tab today and almost every room was full. I will never tell anyone what tab to go to again!  :P

hades

Tara

Click on the button that says show all temp rooms under topics and go there.  That where I stayed for 2 weeks doing this game. I never had any problems. I survived the pogo snitches.

EyeCu

justahumping

nightperson

bams68

I enjoy the game still, and I'm at rank 33. It does take awhile and abit annoying. I would like to try the auto for it, but I'm not sure how to run them very well *shrugs*. Anywho congrats on ur rank. Gl with next one

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Luna

Julez

WTG on the 50!

I have 7 spins til rank 39........it's slow going lol!  I should finish bowling before the end of August LMAO!

EyeCu

hades

nightperson

yoohooo got schuffle bump done what a long game ok off to turbo 21  :/\
can any1 tell how long on the turbo 21 to get to rank 50 and did you leave your auto what is the best room to go in full are empty tyia

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on July 16, 2006, 07:20:46 AM
can any1 tell how long on the turbo 21 to get to rank 50 and did you leave your auto what is the best room to go in full are empty tyia

what eva room u find..........put on your snitch repellant shield... lol....... I most times go in full rooms...try fo camaflage in the crowd of cheaters....... snitches really hang out in full rooms.  I ocassionally try to be find an empty room... there, if a snitch come in...well hell... he/she cant hide...rofl

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 16, 2006, 07:28:03 AM

what eva room u find..........put on your snitch repellant shield... lol....... I most times go in full rooms...try fo camaflage in the crowd of cheaters....... snitches really hang out in full rooms.  I ocassionally try to be find an empty room... there, if a snitch come in...well hell... he/she cant hide...rofl
ok will try both thanks

hades

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 16, 2006, 07:28:03 AM

Lmao @ snitch repellant.  Can you win that on the Pogo jackpot spinners?  LMAO   I usually go to empty rooms or I click that bar that says who's in the room list and puts everyones tokens in order and if there are alot of people with over 18 million I stay. :))  Foxxy will love me saying that, because she dumps her tokens to not have many at all, so her strategy works good on how I look at it.

I thought Bowling was going to be the worse from everyone talking but it wasn't. I am Rank 39 in T21 and I haven't had a problem.  Bingo now...that's a different story. I hope they have a bingo challenge soon. Imma gonna get my bingos that way.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview