PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:56:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rank 50 finally

Started by BowlingManiac,

Previous topic - Next topic

BowlingManiac

BowlingManiac

Thank yah.. Glad its over lol... Gonna try tri peaks one now ..It seems challenging  ;::

SexySagittarian

ongratz....I have a feeling that one is gonna be like Bingo for me. It's way too  slow for my taste. If they'd speedm it up some it would be a pretty good game.

BowlingManiac

Actualy its very addicting lol.. Like a cold bud light just cant have 1 gotta go back for more  :oo

nightperson

ya i got mine last week now on the bloop on rank 36 im glad it can be play on a private table i let it run all night and day and not doing to bad 3/4 way there ;::

hades

congrats.  O0

but which game you get rank 50 in?

Ethan_Hawley

I'm gonna guess Pogo Bowl...since you're a maniac and everything.

edfshr

Took six days to make rank 50 on Blooop, 35 hours of playing.

Don't want to see that game again.

I used two computers side-by-side to play winner and loser at the same time.   ;D

tigereyes

orion42

bobby

BadgeBabe

LOL. Congrats on finishing Bowling.
IMO, it was one of the easier ones to finish because the auto is SOOO smooth. I am having fits with other game ranks, though, so a BIG  O0 WTG again. :)
I missed the cheats on Spades so it took days, maybe even a couple of weeks of 24/7 Auto playing to get from one badge to the last.

I'm having to double browse to get very far with Bloop now too. Sigh. So many games, so little time. :)

BowlingManiac

Yah it took me like 2 and half ranks to go from rank 8 to 50.. i played it for real before that.. but bowling gets boring afterwards.. i turned my monitor off and it bowled all night long.. got called a cheater a lot.. but screw em haha...i would of been done sooner but i just moved from minnesota to st louis...... Peace for now

patandmegan

bubblegum

Quote from: BowlingManiac on June 01, 2006, 08:52:08 PM
Yah it took me like 2 and half ranks to go from rank 8 to 50.. i played it for real before that.. but bowling gets boring afterwards.. i turned my monitor off and it bowled all night long.. got called a cheater a lot.. but screw em haha...i would of been done sooner but i just moved from minnesota to st louis...... Peace for now

Ya know, if you don't talk in chat, big issue here in bowling and bingo (and please don't get me started on those bingo beeatch's) you get called a cheater.  If you do open your trap and talk, someone takes offense and reports ya.  Either way you can't win.  So I say screw em and let them get their big girl pink panites in a bunch. :))

crazy_

Quote from: bubblegum on June 05, 2006, 02:55:20 PM
Quote from: BowlingManiac on June 01, 2006, 08:52:08 PM

Ya know, if you don't talk in chat, big issue here in bowling and bingo (and please don't get me started on those bingo beeatch's) you get called a cheater.  If you do open your trap and talk, someone takes offense and reports ya.  Either way you can't win.  So I say screw em and let them get their big girl pink panites in a bunch. :))

LOL ain't that the truth bubblegum!  they can be down right nasty!  Although I do find if you go into a non members room it isn't bad.  I also changed my profile to say i don't chat much so chat turned off .. that usually keeps em quiet.  I also have the settings so I don't throw that many strikes to avoid attention.  :))

Mr. Scandalous

So is from rank 20 and up like how PoppaZoppa goes? Because mine said, "You're 15% to the next rank" ... so will those last 30 ranks go to 100%, then count down to "15 spins until your next rank" like it says, "15 eggs until your next rank" in PoppaZoppa? If so that'll take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Tamara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 27, 2006, 01:29:23 AM
So is from rank 20 and up like how PoppaZoppa goes? Because mine said, "You're 15% to the next rank" ... so will those last 30 ranks go to 100%, then count down to "15 spins until your next rank" like it says, "15 eggs until your next rank" in PoppaZoppa? If so that'll take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Good morning Mr. S.,
Once you get to (I believe) it is rank 30 and up, bowling only gives you 1% per each 10-frame game. It does take forever. I ran my auto many nights, all night to get the rank 50 badge. I don't wanna see that game for a while.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview