Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 01, 2006, 11:21:28 PM
I love your Black cat Foxx....I've only ever had black cats, they are so gorgeous. :;'

Thanks Auto...I never thought that I would want a black cat...but she is gorgeous, and a sweet girl.

harley89

So glad your furbaby is better. Some people dont understand they are not just animals but family. My blonde Lab BooBoo was 15 years old when she died and it hurt . My cat Booger was 18 and Sheba was 19 when they passed I felt a huge part of me passed with them all. The oldest cat I have now Is Chang and he is 15 years old. And I know he is getting close to leaving.  But I just love them and enjoy the company and dont worry about the future  :;' ;::

Tara

Awe Foxxy you have adorable pets, I couldn't say you had a pretty kitty, sorry !   :-*

BadgeBabe

It's so neat to read about everyone's pets. :)
I'm so sorry for those of you who lost a dog or cat.. Hopefully, you also have some happy pet things going on in your life now. :)

I would love to post photos of Bogart swimming last summer but I don't know how.DOH.
I'm having to sneak out the master bedroom door to the back yard do my daily water aerobics, tanning, etc. He KNOWS I am going swimming when he sees my long hair in a ponytail and with my swimsuit on, LOL.

Foxx your cat and dog are precious. :)

Lynne

this is my brat Keila i call her my **** dog lol

this is batwing

and this is sissy

foxx

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 02, 2006, 03:53:55 PM

this is batwing

and this is sissy

Omg...they are adorable.  Lmao...Briggs does the ****star thing too!  She holds her nylabone between her paws and lays on her back to chew it...lol..

Ty tara and Iwanttowin...

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 02, 2006, 04:02:15 PM
Quote from: lmazzettia on June 02, 2006, 03:53:55 PM

this is batwing

and this is sissy

Omg...they are adorable.  Lmao...Briggs does the ****star thing too!  She holds her nylabone between her paws and lays on her back to chew it...lol..

Ty tara and Iwanttowin...

No MORE NYLABONES!  OMG OMG OMG!  Doggies can't digest it and they it can cause a really painful death.  :'(

Libra

Okies... My dog weighs like, three pounds.. with hair. Here he is with no hair.. His summer style:

Here he is at Halloween with long hair.. His winter style.  He's the horrified looking dog being held by the red eyed girl:

Libra

Quote from: kgansor on June 02, 2006, 04:20:31 PM
awwww soo tiny!!!

He's my l'il sweetie pie!  His daddy named him Baby because he won't ever grow up!  I've been a cat person most of my life, but this dog ROCKS!

And Foxx?  I used to have a dog named Jo-Jo that looks just like your doggy!

Could I use anymore exclamation points? !!

Lynne

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 02, 2006, 04:22:30 PM
Could I use anymore exclamation points? !!

No, I overuse 'em all the time and I don't care who knows it!!!!!!!

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 02, 2006, 04:06:10 PM

No MORE NYLABONES!  OMG OMG OMG!  Doggies can't digest it and they it can cause a really painful death.  :'(

I thought that was the Dentabones that were bad...ya know, the ones that are allegedly digestible?  We only give her the nylon ones...She only chews on them, she doesn't eat them...

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 02, 2006, 04:18:33 PM
Okies... My dog weighs like, three pounds.. with hair. Here he is with no hair.. His summer style:

Here he is at Halloween with long hair.. His winter style.  He's the horrified looking dog being held by the red eyed girl:

He's adorable!!!!! (extra exclamations just for you, Lib)

Lynne

the only bones my brat gets are the ones that can't be destroyed, sometimes they have filling in them. she loves pig ears. we never give her anything that is made from rawhide. my bf dogs love greenies

foxx

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 02, 2006, 04:28:01 PM
the only bones my brat gets are the ones that can't be destroyed, sometimes they have filling in them. she loves pig ears. we never give her anything that is made from rawhide. my bf dogs love greenies

Greenies!  That's the ones that are bad! 

http://www.kirotv.com/investigations/5325021/detail.html

Libra

You're right!  Gawd!  Sorry, It's not the Nylabones.

Homer

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 02, 2006, 04:28:01 PM

You should read this article about greenies.

http://www.kirotv.com/consumer/9156338/detail.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

huggybear

Mt moms female pug choked on one of them she got it stuck half way down her throut!!!!!!!!!! 600 dollars later she could swallow and breathe! I only feed my rotty the big big big bones with the knots in the ends and when he chews the knots off it gets thrown away!

MommaT

Here are the pictures of my other baby Sabe  <3
We adopted him a year ago and it was the best addition to our house -well other than my daughter  ;)

Thanks for letting us know about the Greenies--I had actually thought about getting those to help out his teeth--definitly will stay away from those !!!!

Lynne

thank goodness none of my dogs got sick after eating them..heck sissy has been known to eat razorblades, don't ask me it was before my time. my brat can and will eat anything and it doesn't bother her. just the rawhide bone which i will never give to her again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview