PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:51:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

where can u win they most tokens..

Started by BowlingManiac,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

If you are using autos...

Get the qwerty auto...play 1000 point games against a tinhead and let 'er rip overnight.  You will have a bajillion tokies in the morning. 

Seriously.

kgansor

yepp i agree, when i was getting my ranks in there i was using the auto and every morning when i woke up i had like a bazillion more tokens haha. gl!

hades

BowlingManiac

ima cheap azz for a few weeks... i cant buy any more autos lol... maybe someone will trade wif me haha ..i have a bowling one :;"

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 01, 2006, 10:36:03 PM
If you are using autos...

Get the qwerty auto...play 1000 point games against a tinhead and let 'er rip overnight.  You will have a bajillion tokies in the morning. 

Seriously.

I totally agree with Foxx, this is the best one.

IGottaWinSometime

What would be the best game to make tokens if you don't use autos???  :-\

bobby

if you don't want to waste alot of time, try vaults of atlantis or lost temple O0

Libra

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 02, 2006, 08:04:43 AM
Quote from: IGottaWinSometime on June 02, 2006, 08:01:32 AM
What would be the best game to make tokens if you don't use autos???  :-\

Canasta.

Yep I agree Canasta, play with the bots. They are easy to beat.

BowlingManiac

It would be sweet if we cold trade autos with someone haha... brb need to make a margarita :oo

swissmissy63

tash2005

Quote from: kgansor on June 01, 2006, 10:53:50 PM
yepp i agree, when i was getting my ranks in there i was using the auto and every morning when i woke up i had like a bazillion more tokens haha. gl!
do u have a registration code for poppit or for qwerty

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tash2005 on June 02, 2006, 06:54:13 PM
Quote from: kgansor on June 01, 2006, 10:53:50 PM
do u have a registration code for poppit or for qwerty

I can give you one for the low, low price of $10.

Lynne

BowlingManiac

low low price of 10 dollers haha... i would buy a few more but i just got back from iraq.. and gotta get exspeses str8 before i spend more money.. all i want is tri peaks.. only cheat i have is pogo bowl.. i have no use for it now.. peace my friends

hades

pinochle can sometimes take too long. esp the 500 games  :-X

BowlingManiac

lol i bet
   my wife plays that and canasta.. either im to drunk to figure them 2 out or im a idiot.. maybe both :oo

Lynne

pino takes too long, just when u think the game is gonna end something happens and u r playing for another hour

Carol

Canasta is the best, I got through all the ranks and racked up quite a lot of tokies. I have never seen them pile up like they did there in any other game. World class solitaire is pretty good too. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview