PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:30:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My trip to 7-11

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Well yesterday my girlfriend left her 5 year old son with me to babysit. I had to go to 7-11 to get some milk really quick and took him with me.

Well we got out of the car and walked towards the 7-11 door. I held the door open for him and we noticed a lady was standing right in the door way. Well I am not a loud mouth and just decided to wait for her to move. Well this kid decides to take it on himself by saying "Move, Bi !@#$ tch , get out the way."  :o The lady turned around and looked at me, but she moved. I asked him "What in the world would make you say that to her?" He told me "Well Ludacris says it all the time."   :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) I almost lost it right there. I was trying so hard to compose myself.

Lets just say his mom and I had a long covo about the music she listens too.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

(For those of you who don't know who Ludacris is, Hes a rapper and he made a song that had the phrase "Move bi !@#$ tch, get out the way.") 

Tara

LOL......Does this mean I shouldn't let my daughter listen to Ludacris? Because she does.  They say the B word on regular TV now days.

Ms.Behavin

lmao, I love Ludacris. But he killed me when he said it to that lady.  :)) :))

player444

WOW.  Times have changed.. I got my mouth washed out with a bar of soap for saying hell when I was 5..  Guess I am dating myself..    O0

welshgirl

april_showers

:ooo ..lol...sounds like my neighbors son..hes 5 too and has a mouth on him...cusses at his mom and omg...I try not to watch him if I dont havta...but he knows every word to jus bout every song that comes on the radio..lol

Luna

Too funny. :)) But Im a firm believer that you cant blame tv or music...blame goes on the parents. I listened to bad songs etc and so did my daughter when she was younger but I taught her how to be pollite.

april_showers

thats no lie Luna..my neighbor dont do a thing when her son cusses....just laughes at him cause she thinks its cute cuz hes only 5  (O+O)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview