PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 08:02:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

B.r.e.e.

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you consider B.r.e.e. to be your friend?

Yes
3 (5.7%)
No
50 (94.3%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 08:31:03 PM
I know that that we're all in agreement that is a worthless, piece if chit hemorrhoid on the a$$hole of life but I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Without this thread I probably would not have made Rank 3 cheater tonight. Thank you for being so effing stupid. :))

Tee hee!  Congrats, Slave!  :-*

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 03, 2006, 08:24:25 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 03, 2006, 08:18:44 PM
Awwww God!  She's contacting Jamie again... She sent an email saying she wants to talk to Jamie!  :))

Now, should Jamie see what she has to say?    :-\

Y-E-S...Jamie should!

Check your privates, woman!  >:D

bobby

I know that that we're all in agreement that is a worthless, piece if chit hemorrhoid on the a$$hole of life but I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Without this thread I probably would not have made Rank 3 cheater tonight. Thank you for being so effing stupid. :))
you will get rank 4 by monday if the topic stays as it is :))

SexySagittarian

Thank you Lib. Check out my pogo mini.  No doubt Bobby :))

Tara

Quote from: bobby on June 03, 2006, 08:33:08 PM

Well we lost our American Idol nights which was a good high post thread, so we had to have something else.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 08:35:13 PM

Well we lost our American Idol nights which was a good high post thread, so we had to have something else.

Aw!  That made me sad! 

...actually... :-X...I am listening to a little Elliott Yamin right now...Chatting with Mr. Foxx...Drinking some wine...having a good time with all of you...

Thanks Crazy Bree...that's just good stuff.

bobby

she makes everyone feel better about themself ;D :D

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 03, 2006, 08:40:28 PM

Aw!  That made me sad! 

...actually... :-X...I am listening to a little Elliott Yamin right now...Chatting with Mr. Foxx...Drinking some wine...having a good time with all of you...

Thanks Crazy ...that's just good stuff.

I'm sorry, I hate that its over also. I am sooooooooo glad I taped the finale and I taped it on 2 TVs..lol   

tigereyes

Aw!  That made me sad! 

I copied Elliott's songs to my Musicmatch Jukebox so I can listen to them whenever I want.

Libra

Aw!  That made me sad! 

Awww, that sounds really nice, Foxxie.  That's what I did last night, minus the chatting with y'all. I was playing games with Gecko and Auto in Jackerz.  My man's at work.  My very drunk friend Beth is at the bar, and won't LEAVE and he doesn't know how to politely kick her arse outta there.  I told him to sneak her phone off the bar and call her a cab, and sneak the phone back on the bar.  When the cab arrives, tell her the taxi is waiting.  When she goes, "I didn't call a cab!"  Tell her, "Yes, you did!  Check the last numbers you dialed"  This girl is a real whack job.  She's one of those really sloppy drunks who keep repeating themselves and fall all over everything and hang all over you.  She's a pain.  I feel bad for him.. Poor guy!  

Tara

Quote from: tigereyes on June 03, 2006, 08:53:45 PM

Aw!  That made me sad! 

I copied Elliott's songs to my Musicmatch Jukebox so I can listen to them whenever I want.

I use Musicmatch also.  Do you download songs off the internet?

tigereyes

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 08:57:31 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on June 03, 2006, 08:53:45 PM

Aw!  That made me sad! 

I use Musicmatch also.  Do you download songs off the internet?

I get them off of Limewire.

Homer

Well then I'll move the posts to the other thread. I proved my point here. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 03, 2006, 09:18:38 PM
lmao...Two threads is pretty confusing...I just posted this message in the other one!  Hee!

This needs to go over to the other thread.

tigereyes

Oh, I just noticed that she now has 2 votes. So she must have voted for herself now or there is another member here that's her friend.