PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 08:00:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

B.r.e.e.

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you consider B.r.e.e. to be your friend?

Yes
3 (5.7%)
No
50 (94.3%)

Total Members Voted: 50

nanners

They have meds for that Slave lol

pugsly™

why would anyone like someone that looks like this the poll shows the answer

SexySagittarian

Quote from: nanners on June 03, 2006, 03:04:55 PM
They have meds for that Slave lol

I'll send Mr. Slave right out to get some ;)

Snookie

i also voted no....and i had a run in with her on another forum....not even here....she didnt know me here....and i steered clear of her...

nanners

Good idea Slave.. hee hee

Tara

Quote from: Snookie on June 03, 2006, 03:11:24 PM
i also voted no....and i had a run in with her on another forum....not even here....she didnt know me here....and i steered clear of her...

Will you PM and tell me some details?

SexySagittarian

I don't like the b!tch because she used a post of mine as an original quote of hers. When I called her on it she went into my pc.net account and deleted the post where I  called her out and several others. I called her out again, for doing that and she said she didn't know what I was talking about and for me to "show her". How the eff do you show someone something that isn't their because  they deleted it??? After that she decided she had Carte Blanche with my account and deleted posts just to show me that she could. I was soo happy to see her lose her position as moderator and partied all night when she was banned from the forum. I changed my password as soon as she lost her moderator position tho cause I still don't trust the b!tch

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 03:22:59 PM
Quote from: Snookie on June 03, 2006, 03:11:24 PM

Will you PM and tell me some details?

May I aslo have the details?

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 03:37:03 PM
I don't like the b!tch because she used a post of mine as an original quote of hers. When I called her on it she went into my pc.net account and deleted the post where I  called her out and several others. I called her out again, for doing that and she said she didn't know what I was talking about and for me to "show her". How the eff do you show someone something that isn't their because  they deleted it??? After that she decided she had Carte Blanche with my account and deleted posts just to show me that she could. I was soo happy to see her lose her position as moderator and partied all night when she was banned from the forum. I changed my password as soon as she lost her moderator position tho cause I still don't trust the b!tch

LOL She did that to me also. She would delete you calling her out on something and then play dumb.  She deleted everything in my siggy after I went to bed one night and I just found out this past week that I wasn't the only one it happened to.  She posted some lame recipe about crawfish and it called for fat ones or something and I made a comment what happens if you only have skinny ones and she got all pissed off and PM'd me about it and then deleted what I said. Then one night that whacko in the Solo thread that always says she can't win, well she reported Hippo and I and Bree PM's me to tell me the girl reported us and wants to know what happened, I told her to read it herself ( in so many words, probably a few more extra choice words) and she could see. She said " Well I will have to discuss it with Homer and Mayhem"  I was like " Whatever"  Then she tries to act like she did me a favor and says " I read everything and I feel I will throw the report in the trash and won't tell Homer or Mayhem"  I just rolled my eyes. She thought she was Miss Hot Chit .

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 03:45:15 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 03:37:03 PM

LOL She did that to me also. She would delete you calling her out on something and then play dumb.  She deleted everything in my siggy after I went to bed one night and I just found out this past week that I wasn't the only one it happened to.  She posted some lame recipe about crawfish and it called for fat ones or something and I made a comment what happens if you only have skinny ones and she got all pissed off and PM'd me about it and then deleted what I said. Then one night that whacko in the Solo thread that always says she can't win, well she reported Hippo and I and PM's me to tell me the girl reported us and wants to know what happened, I told her to read it herself ( in so many words, probably a few more extra choice words) and she could see. She said " Well I will have to discuss it with Homer and Mayhem"  I was like " Whatever"  Then she tries to act like she did me a favor and says " I read everything and I feel I will throw the report in the trash and won’t tell Homer or Mayhem"  I just rolled my eyes. She thought she was Miss Hot Chit .

She sure thought that she was untouchable and made of gold. I wish I had know then that the forum has the support of Homer and Mayhem. If I had reported her chit back then maybe we wouldn't have had to put up with her abuse for as long as we did. I kept my mouth shut tho, figuring they would back her up all the way. ::)

Tara

I always called her out but ususally right out in front of everyone. I've only reported one person and it was a stranger and it was just a few weeks ago. I don't have to tell on anyone. I can't make you feel like smelly stuff from right here. :o

Now I am getting paid back for being mean...LOL

Homer

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 03:57:17 PM
She sure thought that she was untouchable and made of gold. I wish I had know then that the forum has the support of Homer and Mayhem. If I had reported her chit back then maybe we wouldn't have had to put up with her abuse for as long as we did. I kept my mouth shut tho, figuring they would back her up all the way. ::)

Anytime you feel you need to talk to me about something drop me a line. You can PM me or email me at homer@pogocheats.net O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 03:57:17 PM

You weren't the only one who kept quiet so don't feel bad about it. There was a lot of people who didn't say anything. Oh well she is sure getting her payback now yanno?

SexySagittarian

TY Homer. I will do that in the future. I really  never saw the problem becoming as big as it did and I thought that I was the only person that she was "picking"on. I've always fought my own battles but I have discovered (through B.r.e.e.) that internet bullying needs to be handles differently and the site administrators are the ones to handle it. Lesson learned well! ;)

foxx

LMMFAO @ the poll.  Hee!

I can't believe her crazy ass hasn't been in here yet to vote.  That will be her new thing...making up 100 names just to frickin vote in the poll. 

:))  What an ass she is.

Homer

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 04:12:44 PM
TY Homer. I will do that in the future. I really  never saw the problem becoming as big as it did and I thought that I was the only person that she was "picking"on. I've always fought my own battles but I have discovered (through B.r.e.e.) that internet bullying needs to be handles differently and the site administrators are the ones to handle it. Lesson learned well! ;)

Your welcome. O0

Homer

Quote from: foxx on June 03, 2006, 04:16:10 PM
LMMFAO @ the poll.  Hee!

I can't believe her crazy ass hasn't been in here yet to vote.  That will be her new thing...making up 100 names just to frickin vote in the poll. 

Yes and you would need 100 profiles to vote because I made it so each member can only vote once. ;)

SexySagittarian

[/quote]

Yes and you would need 100 profiles to vote because I made it so each member can only vote once. ;)
[/quote]

Good thinking!  You're smarter than the average bear! :D

foxx

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 04:20:27 PM
Quote from: foxx on June 03, 2006, 04:16:10 PM
LMMFAO @ the poll.  Hee!

Good stuff.  Otherwise, I would have voted NO 100 times to counter-balance the crazy...
  ;)

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 04:02:16 PM
I always called her out but ususally right out in front of everyone. I've only reported one person and it was a stranger and it was just a few weeks ago. I don't have to tell on anyone. I can't make you feel like smelly stuff from right here. :o

Now I am getting paid back for being mean...LOL

Tara, you must have been awfully mean to that stranger if this is karma biting you in the arse :))