PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 08:01:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

B.r.e.e.

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you consider B.r.e.e. to be your friend?

Yes
3 (5.7%)
No
50 (94.3%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 04:32:12 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 04:02:16 PM
I always called her out but ususally right out in front of everyone. I've only reported one person and it was a stranger and it was just a few weeks ago. I don't have to tell on anyone. I can't make you feel like smelly stuff from right here. :o

Now I am getting paid back for being mean...LOL

Tara, you must have been awfully mean to that stranger if this is karma biting you in the arse :))

I wasn't mean to the stranger, the stranger said something really bad in general and had to get the big boot. I have been mean to other people and I won't mention the names, they are gone now.    :))

Homer

Can you feel the love now? O0

This calls for a group hug!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SexySagittarian

Gee, I'm just so darned glad to finally have a happy place to go to! :-*

SaintHiρρo

I voted that she was my bestest of bestest friendest of all timest.

SexySagittarian

[/quote]

Tara, you must have been awfully mean to that stranger if this is karma biting you in the arse :))
[/quote]

I wasn't mean to the stranger, the stranger said something really bad in general and had to get the big boot. I have been mean to other people and I won't mention the names, they are gone now.    :))
[/quote]

I'm sure they gave you good reason to be mean ;)

Snookie

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 03:22:59 PM
Quote from: Snookie on June 03, 2006, 03:11:24 PM
i also voted no....and i had a run in with her on another forum....not even here....she didnt know me here....and i steered clear of her...

Will you PM and tell me some details?

The details are not really important...its the same stuff she was pulling here...this is so predictable of her. I do know that on one forum her IP was banned so she could not come back at all...She is a known stalker...she picks on whomever she feels has wronged her and she probably will not quit. Her actions here prove that. I just enjoy reading all this. It is quite entertaining. She is like the gnat that has been annoying me for the last 30 seconds. Fortunately for her I can't squash her like I just did it

Lynne

:o who voted yes ? 1 yes? i'm gonna try to figure it out .. could take me a while to do it, but i am nosey as heck and wanna know who it is.

Tara

LOL..It was Hippo  >:D

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 05:42:25 PM

I  don't think so. I checked the poll results after Hippo said he foted yes an there were still all "No" votes. I'm curious as hell now too.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 05:46:33 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 05:42:25 PM

I  don't think so. I checked the poll results after Hippo said he foted yes an there were still all "No" votes. I'm curious as hell now too.

I meant )voted :))

Homer

Voting for yourself does not count bree. :))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 05:48:28 PM
Voting for yourself does not count . :))

Honey? Do they have to be a member to vote?

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 05:48:28 PM
Voting for yourself does not count . :))

omg, did she really vote for herself?  Is there a way to find out?

Homer

You can not see the poll unless you are a member.

ClingFree

My two cents?  Obviously it cant be that good of a friend if they just sit back and watch us run her stupid azz down. Wouldnt a real friend stick up for her?

harley89

I voted yes. And cant say I knew anything about Bree. I found it a little insane to have two Bree bashing threads at the same time. She has been banned and I think subject should be closed Down South it is called beating a dead horse.

Homer

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on June 03, 2006, 06:00:50 PM
I voted yes. And cant say I knew anything about . I found it a little insane to have two bashing threads at the same time. She has been banned and I think subject should be closed Down South it is called beating a dead horse.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: ClingFree on June 03, 2006, 05:52:32 PM
My two cents?  Obviously it cant be that good of a friend if they just sit back and watch us run her stupid azz down. Wouldnt a real friend stick up for her?

Most likely no one is willing to take the risk of being singled out for voting yes in the poll.  It is definitely a partisan crowd...obviously for good reason.

Homer

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 03, 2006, 06:03:24 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 03, 2006, 05:52:32 PM

Most likely no one is willing to take the risk of being singled out for voting yes in the poll.  It is definitely a partisan crowd...obviously for good reason.

I have no problem if someone likes her. That's their decision. I'm just wondering where all her friends are if she had 100's of them as she claimed.

Bree has herself to blame. No one else.

Tara

I was hoping we could have 100 bashing threads, but of course I know that can't happen, but if I had 3 wishes that would be one !!!