PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 08:01:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

B.r.e.e.

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you consider B.r.e.e. to be your friend?

Yes
3 (5.7%)
No
50 (94.3%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 03:37:03 PM
I don't like the b!tch because she used a post of mine as an original quote of hers. When I called her on it she went into my pc.net account and deleted the post where I  called her out and several others. I called her out again, for doing that and she said she didn't know what I was talking about and for me to "show her". How the eff do you show someone something that isn't their because  they deleted it??? After that she decided she had Carte Blanche with my account and deleted posts just to show me that she could. I was soo happy to see her lose her position as moderator and partied all night when she was banned from the forum. I changed my password as soon as she lost her moderator position tho cause I still don't trust the b!tch

She did the same thing to several other members.  What a total ass she is.  She cannot spell, she cannot tell the truth to save her life, she has no boyfriend, she has no life, she couldn't convince me it was raining if I were standing outside soaking wet.  I am CERTAIN she has no friends, because seriously?  Who would put up with her antics? She's harassing Tara, Foxx and I again, pretending to be BRAD, and it's painfully obvious it's her because BRAD misspells the same words she does, uses the same words in the wrong context, and cannot form a proper sentence if it killed her.  I honestly didn't think it was possible to hate someone as much as I hate that ass crack.  Stupid little twit.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:07:14 PM
I was hoping we could have 100 bashing threads, but of course I know that can't happen, but if I had 3 wishes that would be one !!!

Maybe if we concentrate on it really hard...we can make that wish come true!

*hurts head trying to wish...

TmT

Hmmm.. good point.. should we all change our pc p/w     since B-R-E-E had access to modify posts.... I guess not or Mayhem or Homer would advise us all to change our p/w....

Why PogoSlave did u have to change yours?

Libra

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on June 03, 2006, 06:00:50 PM
I voted yes. And cant say I knew anything about . I found it a little insane to have two bashing threads at the same time. She has been banned and I think subject should be closed Down South it is called beating a dead horse.

Well, you can tell your friend to stop harassing me and my friends, and we'll stop harassing her.  She's a pain in the ass, and won't leave us alone.  Why should we cut her any slack?  What the HELL has she done to redeem herself of her assness?  NOTHING!  So, I'm taking my stick, and beating this dead horse for all it's worth.  And you may pass that along to her as well, if you are so inclined.

Homer

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 06:24:26 PM
Hmmm.. good point.. should we all change our pc p/w     since B-R-E-E had access to modify posts.... I guess not or Mayhem or Homer would advise us all to change our p/w....

Bree never had access to your passwords unless you gave them to her.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Gawd, I would hope she didn't have that much access. I just thought she could see everything open in the forum, not having to have a password to our individual accounts.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 06:29:43 PM

never had access to your passwords unless you gave them to her.

Oh heck Nah.. I would never do something that dumb... I never give out pws.. thats like givin the devil the key to my front door... why lock it... rofl

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:30:20 PM

Gawd, I would hope she didn't have that much access. I just thought she could see everything open in the forum, not having to have a password to our individual accounts.

I changed my pass word because I knew that she had been going into my account. I assumed as moderator she had access to our passwords in order to do that. Apparently, I assumed incorrectly.

Homer

She had minimal access. Nothing to worry about.

Homer

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 06:37:49 PM

I changed my pass word because I knew that she had been going into my account. I assumed as moderator she had access to our passwords in order to do that. Apparently, I assumed incorrectly.

The most she could do is remove posts which she obviously abused.

ClingFree

I assumed as a moderator that ... where we can modify our posts ... she had that on all posts - If that makes sense. I was another one of the people she'd randomly pull posts from. I really didnt care, because I knew what she did she knew what she did ... and as stated before .. its all about the karma baby!

Tara

She didn't have to have a password to get in our signature.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:41:29 PM

Are you sure Tara?  I had a at the end of my siggy and she pm'd me to say she'd fix it if I gave her my p/w (this was after she lost her moderator position) obviously, I declined her offer.

pugsly™

i need help here hubby having severe issues with his health and is very afraid to go to the hospital to get checked out if you are a nurse or doctor or know one that can call me on my phone please PM me right away

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 06:56:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:41:29 PM

Are you sure Tara?  I had a at the end of my siggy and she pm'd me to say she'd fix it if I gave her my p/w (this was after she lost her moderator position) obviously, I declined her offer.

I am positive because I have never given her mine, but when she liked me she did fix my siggy one time and I never had to give it to her.  My password here is the only place I use it so it really wouldn't matter. If she typed in my name you and everyone else here would know it !!

~Ãutolovér~

I put my vote in,  ???

Oh, and she bree took it upon herself, to modify my avatar twice....the 1st time it didn't change at all, but she seemed to think she resized it, I couldn't see any difference, but thought maybe it was my mistake, and thanked her all the same, out of politeness, BUT.....now I'm sure I was right and I take it back,I UN-thankyou bree, :)).....the second time she reckons she resized it, all she did was distort it, >:D :o like her brains. >:D

ClingFree

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 03, 2006, 07:12:40 PM
I put my vote in,  ???

Oh, and she took it upon herself, to modify my avatar twice....the 1st time it didn't change at all, but she seemed to think she resized it, I couldn't see any difference, but thought maybe it was my mistake, and thanked her all the same, out of politeness, BUT.....now I'm sure I was right and I take it back,I UN-thankyou , :)).....the second time she reckons she resized it, all she did was distort it, >:D :o like her brains. >:D

Gigglesnort @ Un-Thank-You

tigereyes

She must have voted for herself?

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: tigereyes on June 03, 2006, 07:23:46 PM

no, switchcage or whatever the username is voted yes

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 03, 2006, 07:25:35 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on June 03, 2006, 07:23:46 PM

no, switchcage or whatever the username is voted yes

ROTFLMMFAO...It was spiritwarrior who voted yes and left us with her opinion which is fine, shes entitled to it.