PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 08:06:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

B.r.e.e.

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you consider B.r.e.e. to be your friend?

Yes
3 (5.7%)
No
50 (94.3%)

Total Members Voted: 50

tigereyes

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 07:28:03 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 03, 2006, 07:25:35 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on June 03, 2006, 07:23:46 PM
She must have voted for herself?

no, switchcage or whatever the username is voted yes

ROTFLMMFAO...It was spiritwarrior who voted yes and left us with her opinion which is fine, shes entitled to it.

Okay. I guess I need to go back and read what she wrote.

bobby

wow, the royals even got a better % than that :))

tigereyes

Quote from: pugsly on June 03, 2006, 07:00:13 PM
i need help here hubby having severe issues with his health and is very afraid to go to the hospital to get checked out if you are a nurse or doctor or know one that can call me on my phone please PM me right away

Pug... it seems your post got lost in here somehow. I don't know if anyone here is a nurse or doctor though. What's wrong with your hubby?

Homer

Quote from: tigereyes on June 03, 2006, 07:34:41 PM
Quote from: pugsly on June 03, 2006, 07:00:13 PM
i need help here hubby having severe issues with his health and is very afraid to go to the hospital to get checked out if you are a nurse or doctor or know one that can call me on my phone please PM me right away

Pug... it seems your post got lost in here somehow. I don't know if anyone here is a nurse or doctor though. What's wrong with your hubby?

If they are that sick please call 911 if necessary.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gecko

g/arvo  AutoLover  :-* sweetie pie(tm)   bree the bitch   she deleted my little  tweety bird   poem  
i  put this  is from tweety and me  ,  cause it was  a pre wrote   one   no cuss and was cute , i asked bitch  bree  why did  u delete   that for  , so what does bree do puts it back and says i thought it said twitty  and  theres no one named twitty  in h/j  topic   ,  then she done a series of posts  in open and said  i'll  remove those ones i said and remove the one u answered and all should look fine  , bree  u bitch i voted no i dont like u and i realy need 2 plus votes cause i dont like you more than 2times u bitch  watch next post of mine in here its self explanitry  
:x

Gecko

in a pc pm
Gecko,

Can you please stop saying in the forum that you hope I will not delete your post.  Yes I deleted one of

your post but I do not think it is necessary to tell the whole forum that you hope I do not delete your

post. 

Just remember if you say something that is not "family friendly" in the forum I will delete the post.
bree

ClingFree

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 03, 2006, 07:39:43 PM
g/arvo  AutoLover  :-* sweetie pie(tm)   the bitch   she deleted my little  tweety bird   poem  
i  put this  is from tweety and me  ,  cause it was  a pre wrote   one   no cuss and was cute , i asked bitch    why did  u delete   that for  , so what does do puts it back and says i thought it said twitty  and  theres no one named twitty  in h/j  topic   ,  then she done a series of posts  in open and said  i'll  remove those ones i said and remove the one u answered and all should look fine  ,  u bitch i voted no i dont like u and i realy need 2 plus votes cause i dont like you more than 2times u bitch  watch next post of mine in here its self explanitry  

I totally understand that!  YAY Im gettin to be an Aussie translator!

Hi Gecko!

tigereyes

Well, it's showing her offline so she must have taken him to the hospital.

Libra

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 03, 2006, 07:41:05 PM
in a pc pm
Gecko,

Can you please stop saying in the forum that you hope I will not delete your post.  Yes I deleted one of

your post but I do not think it is necessary to tell the whole forum that you hope I do not delete your

post. 

Just remember if you say something that is not "family friendly" in the forum I will delete the post.

What a total ASS she is.  God, she was on a severe power trip.  Pink Big Girl Panties x100.  She's like a mini-Hitler.  

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 07:01:29 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 06:56:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:41:29 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 06:37:49 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:30:20 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 06:24:26 PM
Hmmm.. good point.. should we all change our pc p/w     since B-R-E-E had access to modify posts.... I guess not or Mayhem or Homer would advise us all to change our p/w....

Why PogoSlave did u have to change yours?

Gawd, I would hope she didn't have that much access. I just thought she could see everything open in the forum, not having to have a password to our individual accounts.

I changed my pass word because I knew that she had been going into my account. I assumed as moderator she had access to our passwords in order to do that. Apparently, I assumed incorrectly.

She didn't have to have a password to get in our signature.

Are you sure Tara?  I had a at the end of my siggy and she pm'd me to say she'd fix it if I gave her my p/w (this was after she lost her moderator position) obviously, I declined her offer.

I am positive because I have never given her mine, but when she liked me she did fix my siggy one time and I never had to give it to her.  My password here is the only place I use it so it really wouldn't matter. If she typed in my name you and everyone else here would know it !!

I guess when she asjed for my p/w she was just fishing for p/w's then. Sneaky b!tch!  I'm so much smarter than she is tho, so it didn't work ::)

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 07:01:29 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 06:56:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:41:29 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 06:37:49 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:30:20 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 06:24:26 PM
Hmmm.. good point.. should we all change our pc p/w     since B-R-E-E had access to modify posts.... I guess not or Mayhem or Homer would advise us all to change our p/w....

Why PogoSlave did u have to change yours?

Gawd, I would hope she didn't have that much access. I just thought she could see everything open in the forum, not having to have a password to our individual accounts.

I changed my pass word because I knew that she had been going into my account. I assumed as moderator she had access to our passwords in order to do that. Apparently, I assumed incorrectly.

She didn't have to have a password to get in our signature.

Are you sure Tara?  I had a at the end of my siggy and she pm'd me to say she'd fix it if I gave her my p/w (this was after she lost her moderator position) obviously, I declined her offer.

I am positive because I have never given her mine, but when she liked me she did fix my siggy one time and I never had to give it to her.  My password here is the only place I use it so it really wouldn't matter. If she typed in my name you and everyone else here would know it !!

I guess when she asjed for my p/w she was just fishing for p/w's then. Sneaky b!tch!  I'm so much smarter than she is tho, so it didn't work ::)

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 03, 2006, 07:45:55 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 03, 2006, 07:41:05 PM
in a pc pm
Gecko,

post. 

What a total ASS she is.  God, she was on a severe power trip.  Pink Big Girl Panties x100.  She's like a mini-Hitler.  

LMAO @ mini - Hitler  :))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 03, 2006, 07:39:43 PM
g/arvo  AutoLover  :-* sweetie pie(tm)   the bitch   she deleted my little  tweety bird   poem  
i  put this  is from tweety and me  ,  cause it was  a pre wrote   one   no cuss and was cute , i asked bitch    why did  u delete   that for  , so what does do puts it back and says i thought it said twitty  and  theres no one named twitty  in h/j  topic   ,  then she done a series of posts  in open and said  i'll  remove those ones i said and remove the one u answered and all should look fine  ,  u bitch i voted no i dont like u and i realy need 2 plus votes cause i dont like you more than 2times u bitch  watch next post of mine in here its self explanitry  

Hi sweetie, :-* check your privates. :P

Lynne

that sound a little personal  :o :))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 03, 2006, 08:07:58 PM

It was Imma, ;) lets not get off the subject of B* R* E *E. >:D

Gecko

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 03, 2006, 08:07:58 PM
u want us to teach u to bowl imma  b4  ur all hitched  :-*

back to bree   hey bree u bitch  go suck an eskimo icy pole  ,

Libra

Awwww God!  She's contacting Jamie again... She sent an email saying she wants to talk to Jamie!  :))

Now, should Jamie see what she has to say?    :-\

Gecko

bree you bitch if u had another  brain  it would be awfully lonely ,  u should of became an astronaut   u know enough about space Ur heads full of it  :))

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 03, 2006, 08:18:44 PM
Awwww God!  She's contacting Jamie again... She sent an email saying she wants to talk to Jamie!  :))

Now, should Jamie see what she has to say?    :-\

Y-E-S...Jamie should!

SexySagittarian

I know that that we're all in agreement that Bree is a worthless, piece if chit hemorrhoid on the a$$hole of life but I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Without this thread I probably would not have made Rank 3 cheater tonight. Thank you Bree for being so effing stupid. :))