PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:45:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Our Commander in Chief...and other Scary things about the U.S.A....

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 30, 2006, 01:21:23 PM
Quote from: Libra on June 30, 2006, 01:19:55 PM
Is she that talented Homer?  Inquiring minds want to know. >:D

I only kiss. I don't tell. :P :ll

You only kiss?    >:((

You better rephrase that or you will find yourself in the doghouse. And nope, I won't come in there to play with you this time.  >:D

foxx

Quote from: caliguy on June 30, 2006, 11:49:47 AM
YAWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Libra, get a life and get an education. That's my suggestion.  ::)
The articles that you post are from far left anti-Bush propaganda sites. He won. TWICE. He is there to stay until the end of his term. The things you post are opinion not fact. Kerry sucked and he lost. The only political candidate right now that has a favorable percentage more than 50% is Rudy. So you may have to deal with a Republican for another 4-8 years. From now on, I will answer every single post you make and correct the propaganda that you spread. I will post the truth.  :/\

Eff it.  Not even worth my breath.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 30, 2006, 01:37:23 PM

You better rephrase that or you will find yourself in the doghouse. And nope, I won't come in there to play with you this time.  >:D

It's not forum appropriate.

Libra

Quote from: Homer on June 30, 2006, 01:40:15 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 30, 2006, 01:37:23 PM

It's not forum appropriate.

:o :ll

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 30, 2006, 01:38:48 PM
Quote from: caliguy on June 30, 2006, 11:49:47 AM
YAWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Libra, get a life and get an education. That's my suggestion.  ::)
The articles that you post are from far left anti-Bush propaganda sites. He won. TWICE. He is there to stay until the end of his term. The things you post are opinion not fact. Kerry sucked and he lost. The only political candidate right now that has a favorable percentage more than 50% is Rudy. So you may have to deal with a Republican for another 4-8 years. From now on, I will answer every single post you make and correct the propaganda that you spread. I will post the truth.  :/\

We weren't interested in your breath. We are interested in what you would of typed if you would of been here.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 30, 2006, 01:47:02 PM

We weren't interested in your breath. We are interested in what you would of typed if you would of been here.  :))

Probably something with eff in it. :)))

foxx

Quote from: Homer on June 30, 2006, 01:49:19 PM

Ding Ding Ding!  Homer wins a prize for the correct answer!

I have no idea how to get a point across without being angry and without heavy use of swears...I am working on it...but dumbasses like that guy just make me so effing mad!

>:D

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 30, 2006, 01:51:45 PM
Quote from: Homer on June 30, 2006, 01:49:19 PM

Ding Ding Ding!  Homer wins a prize for the correct answer!

I have no idea how to get a point across without being angry and without heavy use of swears...I am working on it...but dumbasses like that guy just make me so effing mad!

>:D

LMAO!  The post would contain the word eff 14 times, moron 6 times, inbred 3 times, and b!tch 2 times.

Homer

Tara

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 30, 2006, 03:51:30 PM
Quote from: hades on June 30, 2006, 03:41:46 PM
lol did you count them all?

See what I mean?  Who are you talking to?  Gawd !!!!   >:D

No KIDDING!  Hades, dude... You gotta start quoting people.. You're posts are coming out of left and making no sense at all.  I'm gonna start calling you Babblin' HELLen.   :))

hades

it was for taras

LMAO!  The post would contain the word eff 14 times, moron 6 times, inbred 3 times, and b!tch 2 times.

and i just forgot to quote most of the time.

Blu

ABC's 20/20 did a great show last night on political polarization. They were dead on about becoming more polarized over time. In my 11 years as a voter I've went from being Democrat with no feeling towards Republicans all the way to getting  >:(( at their close minded, bible thumping, 1950's "good ol boy" mentallity. I'm by no means farrrrrr left wing, but I am so baffled by Republicans mindset that I....aww eff it. lol

harley89

Fact is a candidate has only to win the few states with large electoral votes. The electoral college actually elects the president so it doesn't matter what the popular vote is the candidate with the most electoral votes wins. The supreme court upheld that

Blu

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on July 01, 2006, 07:58:26 AM
Fact is a candidate has only to win the few states with large electoral votes. The electoral college actually elects the president so it doesn't matter what the popular vote is the candidate with the most electoral votes wins. The supreme court upheld that

I love that Republican argument, it would be great if it had merit. The Electoral College is a flawed and outdated system.

harley89

First off not a republican. Just stating fact. Is the system flawed yes but it is still in place.   So it is not a argument just a fact.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview