PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:47:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Our Commander in Chief...and other Scary things about the U.S.A....

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

tigereyes

My post was censored and deleted because it shamed the democrats on here. I thought I was living in America where we have freedom of speech.

Homer

Quote from: tigereyes on July 02, 2006, 08:21:40 PM
My post was censored and deleted because it shamed the democrats on here. I thought I was living in America where we have freedom of speech.

Your post was deleted because it was inappropriate.

There is nothing wrong with having a debate but your comments were way out of line.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lynne

First off it shamed me yes. That someone could write something like that. I hate most republicans but I don't talk to them like you just did to us.

Quote from: Libra on July 02, 2006, 08:18:00 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on July 02, 2006, 08:00:51 PM
  We know you're full of BS and you have nothing to contribute to the future of this nation! 

Who the eff do you think you are talking like that? Seriously wouldn't you get offended if I told you that. Go eff off!

foxx

Yes.  We are.  But you are also posting on a forum that does not allow flaming or bashing.  What you said to me was not an arguement or stating fact.  It was telling me to kill myself because of my opinion.  I'll give you one thing; you spew hatred well. Betcha call yourself a Christian too.

Libra

Freedom of speech as long as you approve, right?  Otherwise, we should kill ourselves or move to France, right?  Tara's right..  You are sad.

tigereyes

damian666

Quote from: Libra on July 02, 2006, 08:30:01 PM

Freedom of speech as long as you approve, right?  Otherwise, we should kill ourselves or move to France, right?  Tara's right..  You are sad.

Rock on O0

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on July 02, 2006, 08:30:51 PM
Is it only appropriate to be mean spirited when you're a democrat?

Who personally attacked you, Tiger?  Please, I'd like to see that quote.

Tara

The moving to France or go kill yourselves was the inappropriate part. That was pure hateful and sad.

foxx

Show me where, in the debate that Runner and I were having tonight...That I was mean spirited.

Show me.

YOU told me YOU wished I would KILL myself.  That is about as effing mean spirited as it gets.

Lynne

Then you would be a democrat then right. What you have posted here tonight is mean spirited

Homer

I fail to see where anyone was mean spirited prior to your comments.

tigereyes

If reading my post causes you to have thoughts of suicide....I believe there are pills for that.

damian666

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on July 02, 2006, 08:38:44 PM
If reading my post causes you to have thoughts of suicide....I believe there are pills for that.

Oh good gawd!  You're typically delusional.  YOU suggested it to Foxx!  Are you that friggin' crazy?  

Holy hell.... We have Bree, the second edition.

Homer

So you don't think there is anything wrong with telling someone to kill themselves?  ::)

Lynne

You have gotta be kidding me right. Do you remember what you wrote? I sure as heck do and I think you need some pills to remember. Geez

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview