This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

computer stupid

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

i was wondering if anyone could tell me how i can find out if the dvd thing on my computer is able to burn dvds or just play them it says dvd/cd rw
if it doesnt i want to buy one any suggestions what is good out there and not too costly

zeboo

I use a plextor writer, although I am too busy anymore to even bother with burning stuff  ;D

Tara

It takes a program to burn cd's and all that ( which I deleted mine this morning, today is not my day). Didn't you just get a new computer?  The program I use is Nero, its easy to use.

macktami95

i wish i just got a new computer lol this one is about 4 years old....i just dont know if the drive is able to burn them it says dvd/ cd rw does that mean it can?

Gecko

Quote from: macktami95 on June 05, 2006, 08:53:35 AM
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how i can find out if the dvd thing on my computer is able to burn dvds or just play them it says dvd/cd rw
if it doesnt i want to buy one any suggestions what is good out there and not too costly
if it can burn dvd,s it will say   it  as it says ur cd/rw     u can only play dvd,s   by what u just put up

macktami95

thanks thats what i thought wasnt sure though thanks alot guess im gonna have to go buy one lol

Gecko

Quote from: macktami95 on June 05, 2006, 09:15:12 AM
thanks thats what i thought wasnt sure though thanks alot guess im gonna have to go buy one lol
\there cheap now   i always copy my dvd,s    make sure u get a copy/burn program with ur dvd burner     

macktami95

ok ty i will not gonna go it next payday lol thanks 4 info ;::

Gecko

im not sure in usa but here  some pcs burn only dvd +  and others dvd-   then u can get some pcs that burn both + & -    dvd,s 
g/luck its good to burn ur movies and save originals for  ever and a day  O0

hades

i use sonic record now to burn my cds.you could probably dl a burner program off ares if you want.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on June 05, 2006, 12:27:10 PM
i use sonic record now to burn my cds.you could probably dl a burner program off ares if you want.

Oh, this crappy work computer came with Sonic RecordNow! version 6.5.3 and it was horrible. I had to quickly install Nero on this computer because I couldn't stand using that thing. I'm not a fan of Nero as much either but since I only had my Nero CD on me at the time, that was my weapon of choice.

hades

mines version seven.and its improved a lot from earlier versions.i havent had a problem with it yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview