Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TERMINATIONS

Started by busterssugar,

Previous topic - Next topic

busterssugar

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!  I HAVE A QUESTION...ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT...I CAME HERE CAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE PLACE TO GET ANSWERS...
MY G/F AND I USE THE AUTOS....IVE NEVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM BUT SHE WENT TO SIGN ONTO HER ACCOUNT...AND IT WONT LET HER...IT HAS BEEN 7 DAYS NOW...AND SHE HAS WRITTEN TO POGO...VIA THE HELP SECTION ...AND GETS NO RESPONSE WHAT SO EVER...HAS ANY ONE EVER KNOWN ANYONE TO HAVE THEIR TERMINATION REVERSED?...WE ARE ASSUMING SHE GOT THE BOOT CAUSE OF THE AUTO...AND WHAT REALLY STUNK IS THAT SHE WASN'T EVEN ON LONG...AND WHEN SHE CAME BACK TO HER 'PUTER SHE WAS BOOTED...SO ANY INFO WHAT SO EVER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!....AND SHE HAD 549 BADGES!!!! SOOOOO MUCH WORK AND TIME...AND I HAD ONLY RECENTLY TURNED HER ONTO YOUR AWESOME SITE!!!   SO SHE HAD REALLY EARNED MOST OF HERS!!!THANKS GUYS AND GALS
AND HAVE A AWESOME WEEKENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :;'

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: busterssugar on June 09, 2006, 12:38:36 PM
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!  I HAVE A QUESTION...ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT...I CAME HERE CAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE PLACE TO GET ANSWERS...
MY G/F AND I USE THE AUTOS....IVE NEVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM BUT SHE WENT TO SIGN ONTO HER ACCOUNT...AND IT WONT LET HER...IT HAS BEEN 7 DAYS NOW...AND SHE HAS WRITTEN TO POGO...VIA THE HELP SECTION ...AND GETS NO RESPONSE WHAT SO EVER...HAS ANY ONE EVER KNOWN ANYONE TO HAVE THEIR TERMINATION REVERSED?...WE ARE ASSUMING SHE GOT THE BOOT CAUSE OF THE AUTO...AND WHAT REALLY STUNK IS THAT SHE WASN'T EVEN ON LONG...AND WHEN SHE CAME BACK TO HER 'PUTER SHE WAS BOOTED...SO ANY INFO WHAT SO EVER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!....AND SHE HAD 549 BADGES!!!! SOOOOO MUCH WORK AND TIME...AND I HAD ONLY RECENTLY TURNED HER ONTO YOUR AWESOME SITE!!!   SO SHE HAD REALLY EARNED MOST OF HERS!!!THANKS GUYS AND GALS
AND HAVE A AWESOME WEEKENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :;'

My only suggestion is to make sure her "Caps Lock" is off when trying to type in her password!  O0

Tara

Have you tried calling Pogo? Do you have the screen name and password correct? 

Libra

Buster, sign on to your name and then check your friends list for your girlfriend.  Click on her profile and check to see if all her badges and tokens are still intact.  If they are, then she's still a member and it's merely a sign on problem.   O0

hades

bubblegum

nanners

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nanners

Eyes and Ears are closed.. Huh? did you say something?  :))

lapdonalds

I didnt hear anytang?  Wait a minnute did someone say BUSTED? :oo

busterssugar

Hi everyone...first off please accept my apologies for the caps...i didn't even realize i had it on...i truly  am sorry...I also hate the all cap thing and promise i wasn't yelling!..I read everyone's replies so far...and followed all suggestions...first...all of her badges and info is still there...and get this was even charged for her renewal on june 5th...and this started on may 31st!....and has even sent to me  a premuim badge collection!...to see if we could...one i didnt have yet...and yep i got it in email...and have got the badges now!...password is correct...still listed in her account information as active club pogo member...but still whenever u go to do something it send that page that says you've been suspended..so on and so forth....so we are certainly perplexed!!!!!....

Homer

Quote from: busterssugar on June 09, 2006, 04:05:24 PM
Hi everyone...first off please accept my apologies for the caps...i didn't even realize i had it on...i truly  am sorry...I also hate the all cap thing and promise i wasn't yelling!..I read everyone's replies so far...and followed all suggestions...first...all of her badges and info is still there...and get this was even charged for her renewal on june 5th...and this started on may 31st!....and has even sent to me  a premuim badge collection!...to see if we could...one i didnt have yet...and yep i got it in email...and have got the badges now!...password is correct...still listed in her account information as active club pogo member...but still whenever u go to do something it send that page that says you've been suspended..so on and so forth....so we are certainly perplexed!!!!!....

Normally suspensions are only 72 hours.

You could try calling them. Don't admit anything about autos etc.

1-866-543-5435  if you need to call pogo / ea sports

1-888-854-4446 Unlisted Pogo #

1-650-628-1500  Corporate (pacific time office hours)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I've never been suspended, but I think I have heard others say they go get notified via email about why they got suspended.

pugsly™

i only got notified by pogo mail and they block that so i didn't find out why i was banned till it was over

Cake Lady

:oo  I have never gotten banned, but I guess there is a first time for everything.   :))

flgal

I got banned along time ago from www and was sent email and it told me when i signed in.  but i was not smart i had it running 24/7 lol... well live and learn and this was back in 2003

Mary

thanks homer for phone nums... :D  as for that acct.. go to help and try to sign in to my stuff with her name and pw it will tell you there in red what she is suspended for....and they will take there time to get back to you if they do at all   >:((

Mr. Scandalous

When you get suspended, Pogo normally sends an e-mail to your account via Pogo mail and one to the e-mail address you signed up with. It also has chatlogs of what you said and what time you said it, so basically you're out of luck if someone reports you for what you say because it's right there in solid form proof. I've been suspended a lot - no surprise because my mouth runs a lot in Pogo and I wouldn't be surprised if any of you saw me on my main Pogo name - and that's what I know they send you if you're suspended. So if you were suspended you would've got a notification and if not, you probably used a fake e-mail (if possible) or someone stole your account.

When I got notified about being suspended, I read the chatlogs over and laughed, I just thought it was funny as hell having that scene run through my head again.

nanners

How many times can you be suspended before they pull your account??

Tara

Quote from: nanners on June 10, 2006, 03:29:15 PM
How many times can you be suspended before they pull your account??

Ask Lib   :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview