Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TERMINATIONS

Started by busterssugar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: nanners on June 10, 2006, 03:29:15 PM
How many times can you be suspended before they pull your account??

I was suspended five times before they pulled mine and I fought it because the last one I was reported for was a totally unfair punishment because I was speaking the truth and didn't curse whatsoever. I did get my name back, so it's all good.

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 10, 2006, 03:32:54 PM

I was suspended five times before they pulled mine and I fought it because the last one I was reported for was a totally unfair punishment because I was speaking the truth and didn't curse whatsoever. I did get my name back, so it's all good.

:ooo  You must be a big trouble maker   :ooo

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Tara on June 10, 2006, 03:34:50 PM

lol, I guess you could say that... or just say I'm very opinionated. Typically what put me on suspension was a curse word just slipped out unintentionally. I like to comment on a lot, sometimes it's a little over the edge, but I've been behaving a bit now because I don't want to risk losing it again.  O0

nanners

I had a friend that was banned for ever..just because she corrected someone in chat about who the CEO of yahoo was.

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 10, 2006, 03:37:27 PM

lol, I guess you could say that... or just say I'm very opinionated. Typically what put me on suspension was a curse word just slipped out unintentionally. I like to comment on a lot, sometimes it's a little over the edge, but I've been behaving a bit now because I don't want to risk losing it again.  O0

Now that your spending your hard earned money on autos, you better be careful. I'm like that also though, if people are talking crap, I like to jump in.  I'm better off not even talking in Pogo, so I don't.   I talk in here to make up for it.  :pp

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: nanners on June 10, 2006, 03:39:59 PM
I had a friend that was banned for ever..just because she corrected someone in chat about who the CEO of yahoo was.

They suspend now for everything about. If I know that I want to curse, then I go to an "uncensored chat" room because - so the word is - you can't be reported in those rooms and if you do report, it's considered "false reporting" and you can lose your account. It's very weird how they run things now. I thought it was different a few years ago when I first found Pogo... now they're tightening up on the rules.

Quote from: Tara on June 10, 2006, 03:40:32 PM

Now that your spending your hard earned money on autos, you better be careful. I'm like that also though, if people are talking crap, I like to jump in.  I'm better off not even talking in Pogo, so I don't.   I talk in here to make up for it.  :pp

Yeah, I'm kind of wary of it now that you mention it. I'm not going to be one of those people that let the auto run overnight. I spend enough time online during the day to kind of hide the fact that I would be using an auto. I think if I left my name online overnight then people would be suspicious, so I'll try to avoid that. Plus there's less people online at night and it makes it even more obvious in a sense because the less people there are, the more your username is able to be seen. Oh, Tara, I did make a PayPal account, but I don't have a checking account, I don't think at least, considering I don't have my own checks yet... typically all my earnings go straight to savings because I need the money and the interest to build for when I move to Calif., so I'll stick to sending it postal.

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 10, 2006, 03:57:50 PM
Quote from: nanners on June 10, 2006, 03:39:59 PM

They suspend now for everything about. If I know that I want to curse, then I go to an "uncensored chat" room because - so the word is - you can't be reported in those rooms and if you do report, it's considered "false reporting" and you can lose your account. It's very weird how they run things now. I thought it was different a few years ago when I first found Pogo... now they're tightening up on the rules.

Quote from: Tara on June 10, 2006, 03:40:32 PM

Now that your spending your hard earned money on autos, you better be careful. I'm like that also though, if people are talking crap, I like to jump in.  I'm better off not even talking in Pogo, so I don't.   I talk in here to make up for it.  :pp

Yeah, I'm kind of wary of it now that you mention it. I'm not going to be one of those people that let the auto run overnight. I spend enough time online during the day to kind of hide the fact that I would be using an auto. I think if I left my name online overnight then people would be suspicious, so I'll try to avoid that. Plus there's less people online at night and it makes it even more obvious in a sense because the less people there are, the more your username is able to be seen. Oh, Tara, I did make a PayPal account, but I don't have a checking account, I don't think at least, considering I don't have my own checks yet... typically all my earnings go straight to savings because I need the money and the interest to build for when I move to Calif., so I'll stick to sending it postal.

Before long you will be running your autos all day and night and it won't bother you.  Night time is the best time for the rooms you worry about people saying things.

Mr. Scandalous

I made a PayPal account because I found the receipt for the money I deposited into savings from the earnings I got at my graduation party - approximately $1,100 dollars, so most of it went there. I saw the "Account #" near the "Account Detail" and that's what I thought you needed to put in that number slot in the PayPal thing, but I looked at it again and it was on the check which I don't have... I would've loved to do it that way, I need them now!

Quote from: Tara on June 10, 2006, 04:00:29 PM
Before long you will be running your autos all day and night and it won't bother you.  Night time is the best time for the rooms you worry about people saying things.

I probably will, it'll just take some time to get used to. I just have that feeling that someone is watching, even though I set my status to people can only see if I'm online if they're on my list... I guess I made a lot of people dislike me by being the opinionated person I am, so that's kind of what I'm cautious of. Plus there's always one idiot on Pogo who is out to get program users, even when they use them themselves... it's bullchit if you ask me, but there day will come eventually.

zeboo

I have never been banned but they did take away my original Sn said it was obscene lol  :)))

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: zeboo on June 10, 2006, 04:15:17 PM
I have never been banned but they did take away my original Sn said it was obscene lol  :)))

I've made one obscene name - not really - but it applied to some idiot and I think I still have it, but I don't use it. I just don't like some people on Pogo and when they piss me off, I just irritate them/play their game but worse.

Libra

nanners

Jewel

I have a friend that was also temporarily banned 5 times.  They told her one more time and she is out for good.  ;:"

zeboo

well there was nothing obscene about my screen name Pogo was just being a jerk at the time I guess  :-\

Mr. Scandalous

I've been suspended at least once on all my names, my main name it's been more unfortunately so I have to watch it or else I'm dunzo... normally I don't make obscene names. Someone made one about me once and it got the boot, but I got suspended for trying to defend against them. There's a lot of people on Pogo who are out to get you, you just have to be wary of who you trust. I try to avoid rooms I know I pissed people off in... so nothing too bad can happen.

swissmissy63

Geeez you would think people would have enough drama in their real life that they wouldn't need to be on a gaming site making more. . . . .

hades

those are the ones with nothing better to do who report others 24/7.

Julie

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 10, 2006, 03:57:50 PM

I'm not totally sure on this but I think Pogo changed the rules and added the report feature to the uncensored rooms, somebody mentioned that on here a while ago :-\  What annoys me about Pogo is the termination of accounts that have what they consider a "crude" name.  They allow in the first place for people to create what they consider a "crude" name, that person can be playing on Pogo for a few years with that name then all of a sudden somebody takes offence, reports you and Pogo terminates your account because of the name that they allowed you to create in the first place ::)

Mr.Scandalous you seem to have 9 lives, but if I was you I would be playing Pogo with the chat off :;'

hades

i never even type in rooms anymore. i avoid any reason to get suspended.  :)

nanners

me to hades.. i just keep my trap shut.. ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview