Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TERMINATIONS

Started by busterssugar,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

Jewel

I try to be quiet as well, but I have about had to bite my tongue off the last couple days so sometimes it is hard.  :-X

nanners

I must confess I do let go in an unsensored room.. one has to do that every so often.. :ll

Mary

i keep my chat off at all times .. i open chat yesterday and people where reportin people for darn near nothin don`t know what is goin on in pogo.. i went to question part of my stuff and the questions people have ask pogo how can i report and how to rewport auto users on and on tons of questions about reportin people so all i can say is keep chat closed. and hope they don`t target those they can`t torment  :ll

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Julie on June 11, 2006, 04:56:55 AM

I'm not totally sure on this but I think Pogo changed the rules and added the report feature to the uncensored rooms, somebody mentioned that on here a while ago :-\  What annoys me about Pogo is the termination of accounts that have what they consider a "crude" name.  They allow in the first place for people to create what they consider a "crude" name, that person can be playing on Pogo for a few years with that name then all of a sudden somebody takes offence, reports you and Pogo terminates your account because of the name that they allowed you to create in the first place ::)

Mr.Scandalous you seem to have 9 lives, but if I was you I would be playing Pogo with the chat off :;'

I'd say I do too, but I was fortunate. I think Pogo went into the room and noticed the behavior of where I was reported and sympathized with me about it and that's why they returned my username. I'm really lucky if you ask me. I actually stopped playing on Pogo and stopped using the computer almost altogether when I lost it. One day, though, I signed on and went to Pogo and my name was unbanned... so I bought everything right back.   ;D

Quote from: nanners on June 11, 2006, 09:17:31 AM
I must confess I do let go in an unsensored room.. one has to do that every so often.. :ll

rofl, that's awesome! I normally see if there's any uncensored rooms under a tab in the game I want to play before I go anywhere else because I know there's that possibility that something will slip out of my mouth. That's just how I am and I can't really control it... I just feel like I have to comment, bad or not, I could careless... I do it regardless of the consequences and I paid, unfortunately.

Julie, as for the uncensored rooms and being reported, I have no idea. I was in Spades working on rank badges and someone told me that you can't report in those rooms. I don't know if they were making it up or not, they could be, but I figured they were telling the truth considering it is an "uncensored" room and that's why they called it that - so you could go at it if necessary. I think you could probably only report if it's harassment. I'm just not sure, though.

Quote from: hades on June 11, 2006, 08:23:49 AM
i never even type in rooms anymore. i avoid any reason to get suspended.  :)

The only time I'm "quiet" in any room is a tourney lobby because those people can be assh*les, truly. I would hate to get into it with a tourney group.

Tori

Anyone remember before Club?? and how nice it was to sit all night chatting with "friends" ( I say that tongue in cheek) not worrying about getting reported? I remember those days..was great, but now..I don't chat either...everytime I do open my mouth or  stretch these fingers to type..seems to "upset" someone...

I'm beginning to lose interest in playing Pogo because of the above reasons...and the inability to trust anyone. It just isn't the same anymore...auto for the badges and that's it....no chatting with friends, no fun, no giving others chitty chit...just not much fun these days..

Pogo needs to loosen up a bit.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: WhatAutos on June 12, 2006, 04:10:28 PM
Anyone remember before Club?? and how nice it was to sit all night chatting with "friends" ( I say that tongue in cheek) not worrying about getting reported? I remember those days..was great, but now..I don't chat either...everytime I do open my mouth or  stretch these fingers to type..seems to "upset" someone...

I'm beginning to lose interest in playing Pogo because of the above reasons...and the inability to trust anyone. It just isn't the same anymore...auto for the badges and that's it....no chatting with friends, no fun, no giving others chitty chit...just not much fun these days..

Are you kidding me? Before Club Pogo, we would play Word Riot and once it hit 11pm EST, we would play "Sex Riot" and that was the game until dawn on the WEST coast. Everything was said and that little report button didn't mean squat because we had the power to boot people who were "offended". Now if someone sneezes and you say "god bless you",  you're going to get reported. If I had the money/knowledge/creativity I would create a site and it would be "play at your own risk" type chat rooms all over the place.

Tori

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 12, 2006, 04:14:19 PM

Are you kidding me? Before Club Pogo, we would play Word Riot and once it hit 11pm EST, we would play "Sex Riot" and that was the game until dawn on the WEST coast. Everything was said and that little report button didn't mean squat because we had the power to boot people who were "offended". Now if someone sneezes and you say "god bless you",  you're going to get reported. If I had the money/knowledge/creativity I would create a site and it would be "play at your own risk" type chat rooms all over the place.

Was that you, in Word Riot? lmao....j/k
Actually it was so very different and so fun ..even ppl playing slots  :/o\ could have a blast...chatting away with no worries

nanners

I am a mod in a 'anything goes' chat room.no games, just talk..we have a ball..

Tori

Nanners..just whisper where I might find that room  :-\ I've been searching everywhere for some really cool ppl on pogo.. :)

Jewel

I remember, that was back when pogo was a blast. I also remember waking up one day and nearly everyone in my slots room had been banned.  They all came back one by one with the word "auto" in front of their usual screen name and continued to play.  :))) Those were the days.  :)

Libra

EFFERS!!!  Question... I got a flag (shup, I don't want to hear it.) because I reported some dipturd (*&^*&%^%$#@#! sons of a ()*&(*&^%^$$#^@ for sending me a forward.  They in turn, reported ME for the same thing!  Now, do I fight this flag, or just forget it because they may look closer at my account and see that I've used autos and glitches? 

wattsmyname

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 09:18:37 AM
EFFERS!!!  Question... I got a flag (shup, I don't want to hear it.) because I reported some dipturd (*&^*&%^%$#@#! sons of a ()*&(*&^%^$$#^@ for sending me a forward.  They in turn, reported ME for the same thing!  Now, do I fight this flag, or just forget it because they may look closer at my account and see that I've used autos and glitches? 

ROFL... just set your account to not receive any mail from people you don't have on your friends list and no matter how many times someone tries to send you a forward... you won't see it once.

bubblegum

Ya know I swear, I have it set to where no one can send me mail but the ones on my friends list.  Some how, (don't look at me cuz I don't know) I still get spam.  I must have 20 people on my block list by now and I report everyone who sends me spam.  And someone this morning got offended when another person said they are going to church tonight.  This person thought the other person was going to get all preachy on them for just mentioning going to church.

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 09:29:50 AM

ROFL... just set your account to not receive any mail from people you don't have on your friends

888list and no matter how many times someone tries to send you a forward... you won't see it once.

Yeah, and I kinda did call the sender and everyone else a buncha friggin' morons with such pathetic lives that they had to forward emails to people they didn't know because they had no friends.

Oh well.  I hope the other's don't report me too.. How many flags can one get before they're sent straight to Pogo Hell?

***Modified because I can't spell and I'm not allowed to use the spellchecker. 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 09:42:56 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 09:29:50 AM

ROFL... just set your account to not receive any mail from people you don't have on your friends list and no matter how many times someone tries to send you a forward... you won't see it once.

Yeah, and I kinda did call the sender and everyone else a buncha friggin' morons with such pathetic lifes that they had to forward emails to people they didn't know because they had no friends.

Oh well.  I hope the other's don't report me too.. How many flags can one get before they're sent straight to Pogo Hell?

Ha ha ha... don't know but that was an excellent response.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on June 13, 2006, 09:42:21 AM
Ya know I swear, I have it set to where no one can send me mail but the ones on my friends list.  Some how, (don't look at me cuz I don't know) I still get spam.  I must have 20 people on my block list by now and I report everyone who sends me spam.  And someone this morning got offended when another person said they are going to church tonight.  This person thought the other person was going to get all preachy on them for just mentioning going to church.

Swearing and talking about church?  :oo

ROFL, just kiddin'  :)))

busterssugar

ok everyone...update...still no account...and now when u try to sign on it says disabbled...she is fighting it and its taking forever..does anyone know if they will reverse it...she was reported for saying "chink"...dont know what that is...she thought she said chick...this is completely insane...and they even charged her for her renewal fee int he meantime!!!!....any help or info would be more than helpful....thanks everyone....!!!

Cheater4Life

how do you set your account to not receive mail?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview