PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:00:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sending me PM's

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

People please stop sending me PM's because you have a problem on the forum and you want me to tell Homer this or ask Homer that.  He has his own PM and his email address is homer@pogocheats.net or you can bug Mayhem at ken@pogocheats.net.

I have no control over what Homer does on the forum in fact we don't even discuss things like that. And truth be known I get in more trouble than anyone else does, you think he's going to listen to me?  Nope, he's not.

If you want to PM me because you want to talk or ask me something that's fine. But for gawds sake please stop asking me to ask him things or tell him things.  I'm not going to answer back anymore.

The End  >:D

Thank you.

TmT

so do that mean Sunday invite to dinner is a "no"  for u 2  :))

On da serious side... sorry hun u get so many PMs that are really not for you....  PM- stands for Problem Messages....
:(

Homer

If someone has a problem they need to discuss it with myself or Mayhem. There is no need to involve Tara. She doesn't have the answers some people are looking for. You are just involving her where it isn't necessary.

Everybody take a deep breath and count to 10.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Homer on June 09, 2006, 11:03:43 PM
If someone has a problem they need to discuss it with myself or Mayhem. There is no need to involve Tara. She doesn't have the answers some people are looking for. You are just involving her where it isn't necessary.

Everybody take a deep breath and count to 10.

When I take a deep breath and reach 6 should I let the air out?  See, cause, I can't count higher than six...

And lawd have mercy, leave Tara alone!  Jaysuz!   >:D

Mr. Rasputia

What comes after 7, been holding my breath for awhile  :x

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview