PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:10:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prayers needed for my good friend...He lost everything

Started by pugsly™,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

i starting this thread cause a friend of mine his home cought fire yesterday while he was asleep he escaped through the upstairs bedroom window with a broken leg n foot all14 adult dogs and 6 newborn puppies past away in the fire he lost everything home belongings his dogs whom he loved dearly i thought it would chear him up to have everyone here that would like to say a few kind words to him or a prayer could do so and i will print it out and mail it to my grandma to give it to him next week when she visits him

i'll start........
Mark, I am sorry for your loss and that you was hurt in the escape i hope you feel better soon

Mr. Scandalous

You'll work it through, Mark.  O0 I'm truly sorry about your losses, though. I've never lost a pet through a fire or ever experienced one, so I can't relate whatsoever, but you'll make it through it.

Seeing as pugsly dedicated this thread entirely to you, that's really all you need - people who care for you. I don't think belongings can take the place of people.

Mary

mark god bless you our prayers are with you get well soon and may god rest the doggies souls  :'((

crazy_

Mark, get well soon, your in our thoughts and prayers.  So very sorry about your loss

liebe_angel

Mark, I am sorry about your loss :( and I hope you get better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayer's.
may god bless you 0:
                             angel77

tigereyes

pugsly™

i got a update from my grandmother Mark has 2 dogs that survived through the fire the neighbor seen then on the poorch and took them in 1 adult mommy and one puppy there hair was chared from the fire but there ok

here is the info that was past to me about the damage
the house was gutted estimated damage at $75,000 to the house and $25,000 to its contents

ArmyWife

lostinpogoland

mark {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugzzzzzzzzz}}}}}}}}}} sorry for your lost,hope your leg heals fast god bless you 0:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview