PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:10:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Get a Free Private Phone Number

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Yeah I'm back with more stuff to point out. I was listening to my radio and they mentioned this site called "PrivatePhone". I went to check it out and you can get a FREE private telephone number for any area you want. I thought I would sign up before sharing it with y'all and got myself a few telephone number for the New York area (area code 347) even though I live on the West Coast. Nothing I had to pay for, it's really a free voice mail but can you think how cool it would be to give out that number to bill collectors instead of your real number. They can call as many times as they want and you won't be bothered. Or better yet, if Homer had a number and we can finally call him and bug him anytime we want. He can check his voice mails from the computer so all those angry messages won't require him to pick up a phone to listen to 'em. How about BadgeHelp.com getting a number and using that for tech support. I'm sure they will get many many many phone calls whenever Pogo does an update but it will at least be another way to contact them.

If you want to give it a shot, the website to sign up at is: http://www.privatephone.com

It's associated with NetZero but that's the only drawback I can see to it. If you want to leave me a message just for the heck of it, my new free number is (347) 274-8175. No you won't hear my voice because I haven't recorded my greeting yet but do y'all really want to know what The Hippo sounds like? I didn't think so, lol. So go sign up!

Iceman0007

pugsly™

thank you Hippo You are a  0: Kevins mom always wants to harrass us i change our reg phone number this thursday payday and give her the one i created from this website only return her calls as we want

pugsly™

thank you for making my life n hubby's 100% better with bring this website to our attention

tigereyes

bubblegum

pugsly™

SaintHiρρo

You're welcomed. I thought it was cool, plus something BadgeHelp could possibly use in addition to email and their website (hint, hint).  :P

Tori

nanners

Can you imagine the cussing out BH would get via voice?..I'm sure they get enough via e mail now..  :ooo

Tara

Hippo dammit !!  You tell me to check my stuff and I don't have anything. You won't check your privates. I had to call this number and leave a friggen message... :)) :))

nanners

Well so much for my new private number. when I go to check voice mail..it shuts down IE..so now what

SaintHiρρo

LoL. I checked my private and I have nothing there. All I had was a Pogo message, which I replied to.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 10:29:57 AM
LoL. I checked my private and I have nothing there.

That's what your girlfriend said too.   :)) :)) :))

Anyways, are you going to tell me what happened? Listen to your free phone messages dammit !!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on June 13, 2006, 10:31:47 AM

That's what your girlfriend said too.

Anyways, are you going to tell me what happened? Listen to your free phone messages dammit !!

Damn it, finally got caught typing and not thinking of what other meanings could be behind my message. That's like 14 for 14 today or something. I'm going to my corner (tm)

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 10:32:37 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 13, 2006, 10:31:47 AM

That's what your girlfriend said too.

Damn it, finally got caught typing and not thinking of what other meanings could be behind my message. That's like 14 for 14 today or something. I'm going to my corner (tm)

Huh?  That didn't make any sense what soooooooooooo ever.

TmT

Hey Hippo, when it asks for a Member's ID... exactly what do they want there... A name you want to used for that number...

Im not blonde... I jus dont wanna put anything there that I will laterz regret..

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 13, 2006, 10:38:09 AM
Hey Hippo, when it asks for a Member's ID... exactly what do they want there... A name you want to used for that number...

Im not blonde... I jus dont wanna put anything there that I will laterz regret..

Member ID is whatever you want to put in there. It's like your Pogo Screen name where once you set it, you can't change it. My member ID is (drumrolls please....) SaintHippo, lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview