PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:50:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Get a Free Private Phone Number

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

ok they sent me a message saying again my pw is wrong what is going on i dont want to sign in on this again what im i doing wrong

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: angel77 on June 13, 2006, 12:07:19 PM
Thank you st. hippo you are an 0: for posting this info. I have signed up for two numbers one for bill collectors and one for internet friends  O0

It's always refreshing when an angel tell me I'm one too  0: You're welcome and glad I was able to share this wonderful bit of information.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nightperson on June 13, 2006, 12:08:02 PM
ok they sent me a message saying again my pw is wrong what is going on i dont want to sign in on this again what im i doing wrong

When you first sign up, they assign you a pin number. You have to log into the site and change it manually.

nanners

when i try to use phone all i get is the 'set up lady' and can't go any more..
i'm so challanged

TmT

Quote from: nanners on June 13, 2006, 12:12:26 PM
i'm so challanged
oK... Warnin about sharin this program... You are unintentionally sharin your home or cell phone numbers when u call each other

and dont put anyone phone number in an IM... its not private .... even if ur only talkin in IMs.... internet is not a safe entity.... thats a fact...

Libra

Quote from: nanners on June 13, 2006, 12:12:26 PM
i'm so challanged

Nanners?  Do you want me to set it up for you? You can always change your pw later.

SaintHiρρo

Sorry but I'm not recording a greeting unless I can find a kid nearby to set my greeting up for me.

Also, I would suggest using *67 (star-six-seven) before dailing any number to block it from showing up.

Mr. Scandalous

triniqueen27

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 12:17:36 PM
Sorry but I'm not recording a greeting unless I can find a kid nearby to set my greeting up for me.

Also, I would suggest using *67 (star-six-seven) before dailing any number to block it from showing up.

oh stop it hippo
you have a very sexyyyyyyyyyyy voice

TmT

yeah... I think thats best...because if you dont dial *67... you are actually sharin your private number.... and thats as good as jus sayin... "call me if u want"... or give my number out.... .....

I already goofed... and I know better...

I jus wanted to see if I could call out usin the cell phone.. is VA restrictions via of cell too... and I can call anyone... of course, usin the cell.....

Air time is a factor.....

nanners

TmT

Quote from: nanners on June 13, 2006, 12:24:30 PM
:'(( I want to hear Hippo tooooooooooooo

I called Hippo... when I called he did not have his greetin on... :(  blew that opportunity... rofl

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nanners on June 13, 2006, 12:24:30 PM
:'(( I want to hear Hippo tooooooooooooo

Ok, here I am screaming for help  :OO

Heard me?

TmT

Quote from: nanners on June 13, 2006, 12:28:27 PM
I hear nuffin... :'(( >:((
rofl hard

hey HIppo.. when I didnt hear your voice.. I didnt leave a message.. cuz it was too big of an disappointment... lol

Julez

Quick question.....must you dial *67 each time you want to call a number and not have your "real" number show up?

nightperson

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 13, 2006, 12:23:28 PM

yeah... I think thats best...because if you dont dial *67... you are actually sharin your private number.... and thats as good as jus sayin... "call me if u want"... or give my number out.... .....

I already goofed... and I know better...

I jus wanted to see if I could call out usin the cell phone.. is VA restrictions via of cell too... and I can call anyone... of course, usin the cell.....

Air time is a factor.....

well thank for free weekend lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Spoonz on June 13, 2006, 12:32:17 PM
Quick question.....must you dial *67 each time you want to call a number and not have your "real" number show up?

yes

TmT

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 12:33:28 PM
Quote from: Spoonz on June 13, 2006, 12:32:17 PM

yes

Spoonz.. if not... when a person go check their log for who called/messages.. u will see a log of personal phone numbers... therefore, u would have jus made your number public...

I viewed my log, jus now, and Netzero... I dont see the lil lock icon at the bottom of the page...so I dont see how its protectin ppl phone number on the web...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview