PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:02:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Get a Free Private Phone Number

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

This is really neat, thank you Hippo. If any1 wants to call, feel free..I have voice on mine. The # is:  1-715-861-4579 .. oh, and please leave a message  :))

Libra

Nanners and nightperson!  check your privates!  >:D

triniqueen27

every one should send a message to them self first and check there e-mail to see if there number is privet  0:

nanners

OMG thats the first time i've been told to check my privates..thought i lost it..
i did and replied  ;::

nightperson

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 13, 2006, 12:52:10 PM
every one shouls send a message to them self first and check there e-mail to see if there number is privet  0:

that is a good thing to do

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nightperson on June 13, 2006, 12:54:27 PM
every one shouls send a message to them self first and check there e-mail to see if there number is privet  0:

that is a good thing to do

I checked... my number wasn't private but that's probably because I didn't block it.  :)))

Wild

Quote from: tammy1963 on June 13, 2006, 12:46:49 PM
This is really neat, thank you Hippo. If any1 wants to call, feel free..I have voice on mine. The # is:  1-715-861-4579 .. oh, and please leave a message  :))

Is it just the number that is free are you all paying for long distance? I was reading rules and kinda looks like it just covers the number itself... <3

TmT

Hippo.. I have to use my computer to call u... I had to d/l netzero.voice... and it works... lemme know if I come thru clearly... I had to talk in my mic... if its too loud.. lemme know.

Trini.. left u a new message too, dear....

Set up ya computer so we can chill......k...

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Wild on June 13, 2006, 01:09:23 PM
Quote from: tammy1963 on June 13, 2006, 12:46:49 PM

Is it just the number that is free are you all paying for long distance? I was reading rules and kinda looks like it just covers the number itself... <3

Yes it just covers the number itself. It's suppose to be used as a voicemail box you give out to people you don't want to directly have your number. Kinda like bill collectors, people you meet at a club or whomever.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 11:35:18 AM
Ok, I left messages for everyone, but I didn't tell anyone who I was.  I left hints though.  It's chit I've said all over the forum.  :-X

I know your southern azz voice !!!

Libra

every one should send a message to them self first and check there e-mail to see if there number is privet  0:

Trini!  I just got the name!  You're from Trinidad!  

When I first moved to South Florida I dated a guy from Trinidad.  His name was curtis and he was one of the hottest, sweetest guys I ever met.

But I hate men today, so he sucks ass!  >>:D

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 13, 2006, 01:18:53 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 11:35:18 AM
Ok, I left messages for everyone, but I didn't tell anyone who I was.  I left hints though.  It's chit I've said all over the forum.  :-X

I know your southern azz voice !!!

If I wanna leave you a message, I'll call your damn cellphone!  >>:D

Tara

Quote from: nanners on June 13, 2006, 11:41:20 AM
Looks like i can send..not receive.. I have like 5 i can't listen to :OO

Did you get mine Nanners?

nanners

HERE YE! HERE YE!
nanners has a new number for the free thingy
it is
215-375-7041
let the calls begin!
and tara, i had to change nums so i didn't get yours..but you can call now..
and psst! your right hippo DOES have a sexy voice!
tee hee

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 11:49:35 AM
I'm 305-407-1089!  :D

OMG! You sound like a friggen hooker...That didn't sound like you normally do, but of course I've only talked to you when we were drunk.

triniqueen27

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 01:19:15 PM

Trini!  I just got the name!  You're from Trinidad!  

When I first moved to South Florida I dated a guy from Trinidad.  His name was curtis and he was one of the hottest, sweetest guys I ever met.

But I hate men today, so he sucks ass!  >>:D

lol libra you now looking at my name

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 13, 2006, 12:00:04 PM

Hmmm.. Hippo I was gonna leave u a message jus so I can hear ya voice.. I letcha hear mine...but ya recordin is off... its the generic voice recordin sayin welcome to the #... etc etc etc... not u.. :(

I'm beginning to worry about Tokens.  First she can't see images that we see, now she's hearing mens voices.  :ooo

triniqueen27

Quote from: nanners on June 13, 2006, 01:22:18 PM
HERE YE! HERE YE!
nanners has a new number for the free thingy
it is
215-375-7041
let the calls begin!
and tara, i had to change nums so i didn't get yours..but you can call now..
and psst! your right hippo DOES have a sexy voice!
tee hee

see see nanners i told you he does

SaintHiρρo

I know Tara had a question about it and I called and checked: the only fees that will occur from calling one of these numbers will be a regular fee that your phone provider place on you. Meaning if you don't normally have a long distance plan and you're calling someone with a New York area code (but you live in Montana), then you're going to get charged. If you have a nationwide plan where there is no such thing as long distance for you... then you're safe. Hope I explained that right... probably not but there is no special charge for dailing one of these numbers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview