PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:32:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Par None~New Agent For Pebble Beach Golf

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

All I get after I download this and click to start it is a pop up box with a red X in it and the agent doesn't work.  I've deleted it and re-downloaded about 10 times and still get the same thing.  I am thinking the download is corrupt comming from the link and not on my end.  Can someone else please download it and see if it works or if you get the same red X as I do?  Thanks in Advance!

sueann42

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 13, 2006, 02:01:09 PM
All I get after I download this and click to start it is a pop up box with a red X in it and the agent doesn't work.  I've deleted it and re-downloaded about 10 times and still get the same thing.  I am thinking the download is corrupt comming from the link and not on my end.  Can someone else please download it and see if it works or if you get the same red X as I do?  Thanks in Advance!

I get the box with the red X, too. I already posted that when Mayhem posted the release on it.

badgehog

Ive downloaded and it works. :D My problem is registering the auto. I bought the 150 package, and dont see that game on the list....You bought them all for $150 - Password Panel :'(( :OO

Tara

Quote from: badgehog on July 01, 2006, 08:37:38 AM
Ive downloaded and it works. :D My problem is registering the auto. I bought the 150 package, and dont see that game on the list....You bought them all for $150 - Password Panel :'(( :OO

Probably because it's a new auto and it will cost $5.00 to register it. When you buy the $150 package you only get the auto's that are available at that time. Hope that helps.

thompson

New ParNone has been released. And it is big and bad. It will play your golf fame automatically. If you are a 150 member this is a free pogo cheat for you  O0....just email me and I will reset your 150 page so you can get it.

This was straight from BH

badgehog

Ive downloaded and it works. Cheesy My problem is registering the auto. I bought the 150 package, and dont see that game on the list....You bought them all for $150 - Password Panel Crying Help!

Probably because it's a new auto and it will cost $5.00 to register it. When you buy the $150 package you only get the auto's that are available at that time. Hope that helps.

Ty very much Tara <3..yes it did help ;::

Tara

Quote from: badgehog on July 01, 2006, 09:46:32 AM
Ive downloaded and it works. Cheesy My problem is registering the auto. I bought the 150 package, and dont see that game on the list....You bought them all for $150 - Password Panel Crying Help!

Ty very much Tara <3..yes it did help ;::

Your welcome, but you see someone said  you could get it for free.

C~M

OK...just want to update e1 on my original post since it was hijacked...lol

I guess they fixed it somehow since afer man downloads it finally showed up like an agent instead of a window with a red x in it...lol...wtg programmers!!

mr.clean

I just downloaded this and i just opened it and i got the red x ?

RickyLeeOH

I downloaded Par None and registered it. This is all it does:

Getting Distance
Dist (0) North & West Wind: 0=0,0> 1
Error Reading Distance

Any help?

Tara

Quote from: RickyLeeOH on July 29, 2006, 09:04:08 AM
I downloaded Par None and registered it. This is all it does:

Getting Distance
Dist (0) North & West Wind: 0=0,0> 1
Error Reading Distance

Any help?

Hi and welcome to the forum. I don't have the answer for you but someone will be able to help. Didn't want you to feel like you were being ignored. Homer just left and usually he has all these answers. He will be back in about an hour or so if someone else doesn't help you out before then. They will want you to post your specs first though.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Clicking on the link below will give you the answers to questions  1,3,4 and 5.

http://www.pogocheats.net/info.php

mr.clean

why are some people getting the red x where the Auto should be?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview