PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:46:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can You Hear This?

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Ok, so there is a story going around about a new ring tone that was developed so only kids could hear it while adult can not. I'm able to hear it just fine and my co-worker (who is older) could not hear it. Depending on if you can hear it will determine how much of a kid at heart you still are.

Give it a shot: http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/audio/mosquito_sound.mp3

Blu

SaintHiρρo

SaintHiρρo

Well, this is a new ringtone for kids and when it's at the normal level (since you can't control the sound level on your mobile phones), only non-adults are suppose to hear it. Of course, I'm sitting here turning my volume up loud to hear it but I'm thinking of making this an actual ring tone on my phone to see what happens when people call. I don't mind missing a few phone calls.

nanners

that kid is famous now..saw an interview on tv..but he got busted in class cause his teacher could hear it..
i hear giggling and a tapping of some sort

Lynne

i had my volume up to 3 and could hear it just fine

ClingFree

Okay I played this for my girls .. they heard giggling and 'drumsticks'.  I heard what they called drumsticks at the very end, but giggling?   Did all those years of 80s music ruin my eardrums or what?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on June 14, 2006, 11:42:30 AM
Okay I played this for my girls .. they heard giggling and 'drumsticks'.  I heard what they called drumsticks at the very end, but giggling?   Did all those years of 80s music ruin my eardrums or what?

Yes there is giggling and "drumsticks" (some people say tapping, some say something else) in there. There is also one that only adults are suppose to be able to hear but I can't find it yet.

Libra

I think it's all a load of horse hooey.   >>:D

bubblegum

i can hear it just fine and the skeeter ringtone, I also hear just fine.  Guess I'm still young at heart?

Libra

Everyone I've let listen to it can hear it.  The age range has been 26-61.  Hooey!  The only people that CAN'T hear it are the deaf. 

hades

nanners

smart azz???? thank you ,,thank you very much.. if i have to be one might as well be a smart one :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview