PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:40:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best music site...EVAH!

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Okay...so my co-worker pops into my office and asks me if I had heard of pandora.com....
I hadn't, so she proceeded to tell me about it.

It effing rocks!
Its free!
No commercials!
No popups!
No bullchit!

Basically...you type in the name of an artist (In my case, I used John Legend) and then it just starts playing music that is similar to the artist you chose...and its awesome! 

A great way to find artists you haven't heard of yet...but that you'll probably like...

You can then save the things that you like to your favorites...after you create a profile...

Check it out!

www.pandora.com

wattsmyname

foxx

Quote from: wattsmyname on June 15, 2006, 08:34:02 AM
It is a great site, I use it all the time O0

>:D  Then why in the hell didn't you tell me about it?
Lmao...just kidding, watts!

hades

tigereyes

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 15, 2006, 08:29:49 AM
Okay...so my co-worker pops into my office and asks me if I had heard of pandora.com....
I hadn't, so she proceeded to tell me about it.

It effing rocks!
Its free!
No commercials!
No popups!
No bullchit!

Basically...you type in the name of an artist (In my case, I used John Legend) and then it just starts playing music that is similar to the artist you chose...and its awesome! 

A great way to find artists you haven't heard of yet...but that you'll probably like...

You can then save the things that you like to your favorites...after you create a profile...

Check it out!

www.pandora.com

This rocks!  literally and figuratively! I like exclamation points!  I wanna use another one!  Woo hoo!   >>:D

SaintHiρρo

Not too shabby. I typed in a random, not so popular artist and they had him. Then they played a song I relate to that artist. Of course, I quickly changed (don't like that type of music) and sound some music I actually listen to. I'm giving you a platinum star (ohhhhhhhhh, that's so copyright infringement).

bobby

SaintHiρρo

foxx

Glad you all like the site...it is way fun.  I have been enjoying it immensely.

Lib?  Were you making fun of my exclamation points?  Eff off!  I was excited!  :-*

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 15, 2006, 10:33:48 AM

Lib?  Were you making fun of my exclamation points?  Eff off!  I was excited!  :-*

Gawd!  I was making fun of my own damn exclamation points so YOU eff off.  Gawd.  >:D

And I was nice in Jackerz and I didn't want you to get nervous so I came over here to be mean and smelly stuff so the world doesn't implode or something.

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 15, 2006, 10:35:30 AM
Quote from: foxx on June 15, 2006, 10:33:48 AM

Gawd!  I was making fun of my own damn exclamation points so YOU eff off.  Gawd.  >:D

And I was nice in Jackerz and I didn't want you to get nervous so I came over here to be mean and smelly stuff so the world doesn't implode or something.

Lmao...okay!!!!!!!!!

SaintHiρρo

I've just learned how to add different artists to my stations. Now I have an even stranger mix of music. Kinda tempted to pay for a year worth of service.

foxx

Quote from: ŜåîņŦĤĭρρō™ on June 15, 2006, 11:28:39 AM
I've just learned how to add different artists to my stations. Now I have an even stranger mix of music. Kinda tempted to pay for a year worth of service.

Don't you only have to pay if you want to avoid advertisements?  I haven't paid a dime and I haven't heard or seen an ad....

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on June 15, 2006, 12:07:57 PM

Don't you only have to pay if you want to avoid advertisements?  I haven't paid a dime and I haven't heard or seen an ad....

I haven't seen one either. Just waiting until they drop the boom. I'll let y'all know when I finally hear one.

foxx

Quote from: ŜåîņŦĤĭρρō™ on June 15, 2006, 12:13:37 PM

I haven't seen one either. Just waiting until they drop the boom. I'll let y'all know when I finally hear one.

Okay...
And hey...Wtf is up with your name? 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on June 15, 2006, 12:14:41 PM
Quote from: ŜåîņŦĤĭρρō™ on June 15, 2006, 12:13:37 PM

Okay...
And hey...Wtf is up with your name? 

I added ™ and then PogoLovinMonkey added it and then Lib added it so I had to change it because those lemmings are stealing my idea, lol

It's kinda busy, I know, but it will stand for now.

foxx

Dear Hippo,

You, my friend, are an ass. 

Love,
Foxx
:-*

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on June 15, 2006, 12:28:15 PM
Dear Hippo,

You, my friend, are an ass. 

Love,
Foxx
:-*

Dear Foxx,

Kiss me

Love,
An Ass

foxx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview