Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Useful Information

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Did you guys know this?  A friend just passed it along

Why didn't someone tell me this a long time ago?

This is for everyone over 45  whose eyesight isn't what  it used to be.  I just found out about it, and thought I would pass the
information on. It's very useful when trying to read small e-mail print  (especially in the  early hours).

If you hold down the Ctrl key on your key board and turn  the small wheel in the middle of your mouse, the print size will change -  it will either get larger or smaller - depending on which way you turn the  wheel.

Pass this on to other friends who may find it very  useful....I'm glad I was told.  I just checked it out, and it really works. 

Lib in 08'  :***

wattsmyname

foxx

pugsly™

OMG it does thank you hubby is going to love you guys for sharing

Lynne

Mr. Scandalous

You could also go to "View" and then "Text size" and select whichever one you want so it stays that way even when you signout.  O0

nanners

I have mine the BIGGEST the view thingy allows .

Beachy1956

;) O0 thank you so much for that tip, that is the biggest help  <3 :/\

Gecko

Quote from: Libra® on June 15, 2006, 08:49:34 AM

This is for everyone over 45  whose eyesight isn't what  it used to be.  I just found out about it, and thought I would pass the
information on. It's very useful when trying to read small e-mail print  (especially in the  early hours).

If you hold down the Ctrl key on your key board and turn  the small wheel in the middle of your mouse, the print size will change -  it will either get larger or smaller - depending on which way you turn the  wheel.

Pass this on to other friends who may find it very  useful....I'm glad I was told.  I just checked it out, and it really works. 

i get Auto to do that with my banana  i feed her  she then can chose the size that suits  :)))

flgal

Tara

Quote from: Libra on June 15, 2006, 08:49:34 AM

How come you have to be over 45 to use it?    :-* 

Gecko

just tried that  what my roller does is makes the page full screen if i just press it using crazy browser  , but doing it and rolling the  roller  made it  bigger and im long sighted so that helps heaps  thanks for the info   O0

hades

Kelly

this is very handy ...works well but i noticed the smileys dont move they hover over the words....weird

Mary

thanks i needed this thanks again for sharein  0:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview