PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:17:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I lost n I'm mad

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

Ok I'm home from the BINGO game....I sooooo wanna call that game something else.....lol you'll have to guess it's PG-13 here as I understand it.....OMG I needed G-55 for 500.00 bucks and didn't get it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....honestly I never wanna hit the elderly except when I am at BINGO!!

I need a drink....speaking of I went out Friday night with the boss n her hubby n my hubby and I discovered this drink called TequilaRose (I'm a social drinker only....oh yeah n sometimes for medicinal purposes too) this drink is awesome I had doubles on the rocks...woohooo nice then we were drinkin shots of this stuff from a pitcher called an "itchy bitchy smelly nelly"......ever hear of that one NE body.....very good stuff!!

anywho thats the gist of my night (mare) at BINGO (newname hint starts with F and ends with O)   :)))

Jewel

Aw, sorry you didn't win, Ks, I hope that you do next time.  :)

Kelly

thanks I'm over it .......finally...lol...Im off to dreamland...got interview tomorrow!!

Jewel

hades

my grandmas used to go to bingo and she missed out on many bingos from blabbing to her friend.  :-X

Tamara

Tara

Cake Lady

awww, I hate bingo and really can't play the darn game.  sorry you didn't get your number   :'((

Tara

I just thought about this. Kelly?  Did you ask them if they shared bingos there?  LOL

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2006, 05:04:41 AM
I just thought about this. Kelly?  Did you ask them if they shared bingos there?  LOL
could just see the riot squad turning up to bingo     :)))  do they go wtg  as well   :))      >>:D

hades

bunch of older females drinking martinis and screaming wtg!  :o

Tara

Quote from: Gecko on June 19, 2006, 06:04:37 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2006, 05:04:41 AM
could just see the riot squad turning up to bingo     :)))  do they go wtg  as well   :))      >>:D

Trust me in real bingo, no one is going to say wtg when you win. LMAO They might knock you in your head on the way out the bingo hall because you did win, but never going to say wtg.

Kelly

Tara

Quote from: KsArt on June 19, 2006, 04:03:42 PM
Tara is correct....its pure evil   >>:D

I've been to a bingo hall before. I know how evil they can be, they're looking for blood. If you get lucky enough to call Bingo, the looks and stares could almost kill ya.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2006, 07:16:15 PM
Quote from: KsArt on June 19, 2006, 04:03:42 PM
Tara is correct....its pure evil   >>:D

I've been to a bingo hall before. I know how evil they can be, they're looking for blood. If you get lucky enough to call Bingo, the looks and stares could almost kill ya.

My poor, poor grandma... I didn't realize the stress she was under when she was baby-sittin' my ass and havin' to chase said ass around the bingo hall whilst trying to black out her cards.   >>:D

Tara

They have like 100 friggen paper cards and those bingo markers in different colors. It takes a hour to get your spot all fixed up and ready to go.  It cracks me up, they are serious about their bingo.

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2006, 07:19:50 PM
They have like 100 friggen paper cards and those bingo markers in different colors. It takes a hour to get your spot all fixed up and ready to go.  It cracks me up, they are serious about their bingo.

lmao that is my mom and her friends  :))

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview