Main Menu

Dice City Rollers - General Info & Ranks

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 22, 2006, 08:55:28 PM
Quote from: xgingerx on July 22, 2006, 08:52:10 PM
Tara ..whats the glinch in Bloop?? :///

Why do think there's a glitch in Bloop ??
i thought only glitchs were in wordjong and  LTP     ,   :-\

hades

Tara

Quote from: Libra on July 23, 2006, 10:06:09 AM
Quote from: Tara on July 23, 2006, 09:59:41 AM

This chica is done!    :pp

Wtg, Chica!  :D

Are we just going to 48 for last badge or go to 50. I'm on 48. So maybe I'm not officially done. :o

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 23, 2006, 10:10:02 AM
Quote from: Libra on July 23, 2006, 10:06:09 AM
Quote from: Tara on July 23, 2006, 09:59:41 AM

This chica is done!    :pp

Wtg, Chica!  :D

Are we just going to 48 for last badge or go to 50. I'm on 48. So maybe I'm not officially done. :o

You got the last badge..... I wouldn't continue playing.  You'll eventually get it with challenges and chit.  O0

Tara

Lynne

justahumping

Tamelia

I love this game, except for some of the players.. LOL

I was in the auction section, playing a game with the other 5-6 people in there. During an auction I sometimes wait til the last few seconds to bid to up my chances. Now I don't get mad or upset if people win over me, but I was accused of being rude...for out bidding them. Then they warned another player who just came in the room to watch out for me. Now... just after all of that, someone else was doing the same thing, bidding last second, yet nothing was said to them.. This will now make me definately turn off chat, and find rooms with 1 or no people in them.. Ok just needed to rant! THANKS

EyeCu

Quote from: Tamelia on July 23, 2006, 01:17:47 PM

I was in the auction section, playing a game with the other 5-6 people in there. During an auction I sometimes wait til the last few seconds to bid to up my chances. Now I don't get mad or upset if people win over me, but I was accused of being rude...for out bidding them. Then they warned another player who just came in the room to watch out for me. Now... just after all of that, someone else was doing the same thing, bidding last second, yet nothing was said to them.. This will now make me definately turn off chat, and find rooms with 1 or no people in them.. Ok just needed to rant! THANKS

That's why it's better to sit in a room by your self :)

Tamelia

Quote from: EyeCu on July 23, 2006, 01:44:38 PM

Thats what I normally do, but what do you do when the rooms all have people in them? LOL

EyeCu

Quote from: Tamelia on July 23, 2006, 02:26:04 PM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 23, 2006, 01:44:38 PM

Thats what I normally do, but what do you do when the rooms all have people in them? LOL

Come to the non auction rooms and go into the 40's and 50's trust me you'll find empty rooms there :)

Momma

EyeCu

Tara

Nothing wrong with ranting. I need to send you my disclaimer to put in your profile.  People will leave you alone! Good luck on getting yoru badges.

lovebug44

Heres a good one for you  I was in playing yesterday in the auction and someone bid 700 in the pick one all you can win is 500 so she lost 600 im sorry but i thank that was funny  :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview