hades

EyeCu

kgansor

done.
done.
done.
booyah.  :D
lmao

i could always go to 50 but ill save that for when i just want to play the game, or for badges..
or whenever i see that they are going to add ranks ill come back and hurry up and get to rank 50  :))

Jonathan

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 26, 2006, 08:48:08 PM
done.
done.
done.
lmao

i could always go to 50 but ill save that for when i just want to play the game, or for badges..
or whenever i see that they are going to add ranks ill come back and hurry up and get to rank 50  :))

wanna finish mine now?

kgansor

Quote from: jrlt on July 26, 2006, 08:52:53 PM
done.
done.
done.
lmao

wanna finish mine now?

:)) :)) you're funny.
lol.
what rank are you on?

EyeCu

done.
done.
done.
lmao

YAY! my krissy finished :D

justahumping

done.
done.
done.
lmao

Way to go sweetness.  here is a @}-;--- for you

kgansor

i'm so happy to be done with that game..
now i need to work on my weekly's and figure out which game im gonna finish next.

EyeCu

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 26, 2006, 10:04:43 PM
now i need to work on my weekly's and figure out which game im gonna finish next.

Do the aces up with me tomorrow...ma babe didn't even bother to help me tonight! He was too busy talking to his buds about geeky things lol *hugs*

kgansor

Quote from: EyeCu on July 26, 2006, 11:19:36 PM

Do the aces up with me tomorrow...ma babe didn't even bother to help me tonight! He was too busy talking to his buds about geeky things lol *hugs*

I think im going to put quick quack on tonight since im on rank 35, and it takes forever and a half to get to the next rank lol but im thinking maybe i could get a rank or two in by the time i wake up  :))
and i have an interview tomorrow @ 6 and they said the max time it should take is up to 90 minutes if all goes well, and itll take me about 30-40 minutes to get home .. but i will definatly be on later at night to play with you if you are still on  O0

EyeCu

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 26, 2006, 11:28:21 PM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 26, 2006, 11:19:36 PM

I think im going to put quick quack on tonight since im on rank 35, and it takes forever and a half to get to the next rank lol but im thinking maybe i could get a rank or two in by the time i wake up  :))
and i have an interview tomorrow @ 6 and they said the max time it should take is up to 90 minutes if all goes well, and itll take me about 30-40 minutes to get home .. but i will definatly be on later at night to play with you if you are still on  O0

YAY! kisses

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

kgansor

mr.clean

anyone else getting kicked out of the game all the time and getting Cripes error?  >:((

Homer

Quote from: mr.clean on August 05, 2006, 08:56:02 PM
anyone else getting kicked out of the game all the time and getting Cripes error?  >:((

They were having problems with the game. I believe they are working on the issues or so they say.

mr.clean

yeah before yestarday i had never gotten it in that game before .. but ty homer for the quick respond  :)

Homer

Quote from: mr.clean on August 05, 2006, 09:06:06 PM
yeah before yestarday i had never gotten it in that game before .. but ty homer for the quick respond  :)

Your welcome. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview