PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:40:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thats challenge album

Started by __Zelda__,

Previous topic - Next topic

Izamin

Made a lil macro for Lost temple it took me 5 days to go from rank 1-50, took 2 hours tops for the Premium challenge.

hades

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Izamin on July 01, 2006, 03:17:19 PM
Made a lil macro for Lost temple it took me 5 days to go from rank 1-50, took 2 hours tops for the Premium challenge.

5 days? Are you serious? It takes me that long to do one rank because 1,440 games is kind of a lot. I know I spend so much time online, but even I couldn't do that.  :o

Quote from: hades on July 01, 2006, 07:27:22 AM
i played it the first day it came out and havent been back since.  :/o\

I haven't been back since May or whenever I did that challenge in the Premium book. I just wanted the 'Dangerous River Badge', so I got it and haven't played it since.

For the 'Win 100 Four of A Kind Badge' you're gonna have to actually play the game. It's a lot more quicker if you do because I tried the auto and it doesn't hold cards and I tried the "tip" for the game and it gives a terrible payout. You're better off doing it by hand, sorry auto-lovers. :P

hades

EyeCu

I have two badges to go to complete it. Congrats :)

Lynne

:OO How long does it take to get the freakin Vaults of Atlantis???????? I've been stuck on 4/10 for almost 2 hours  >:(( >>:D :OO

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on July 14, 2006, 03:35:31 PM
:OO How long does it take to get the freakin Vaults of Atlantis???????? I've been stuck on 4/10 for almost 2 hours  >:(( >>:D :OO

Yikes!  I dunno...I haven't even attempted that one yet...I save crappy ones like that for when they have a weekly challenge I can match it to...

Lynne

Normally I do too  :-[ But I was saving it cuz I dunno why just wanted to get it done. I could stop and try to the last vaults weekly i got left. but i dunno its stupid !!! :'(( :OO

EyeCu

I finished the atlantis one in like an hour, it wasn't all that bad. I just have the dog one to finish, i think that one will take the longest :\

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on July 14, 2006, 03:39:39 PM
Normally I do too  :-[ But I was saving it cuz I dunno why just wanted to get it done. I could stop and try to the last vaults weekly i got left. but i dunno its stupid !!! :'(( :OO

I'm sorry, punkie!  Why stress yourself out more than you need to right now?   ;)

Lynne

Quote from: EyeCu on July 14, 2006, 03:50:44 PM
I finished the atlantis one in like an hour, it wasn't all that bad. I just have the dog one to finish, i think that one will take the longest :\

Well lucky you... even with auto its taking a while. The spades one will be the easiest one for me. I'm saving that one for last.

Quote from: foxx on July 14, 2006, 03:59:36 PM

I'm sorry, punkie!  Why stress yourself out more than you need to right now?   ;)

I'm trying not to... but it happens. better to think about stupid games than something else that would cause more stress. like ummm... 2 weeks 2 days  :OO

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on July 14, 2006, 04:13:10 PM

Quote from: foxx on July 14, 2006, 03:59:36 PM

I'm sorry, punkie!  Why stress yourself out more than you need to right now?   ;)

I'm trying not to... but it happens. better to think about stupid games than something else that would cause more stress. like ummm... 2 weeks 2 days  :OO

YIKES!  Just kidding punkin...not yikes!  Just remember to breathe....

hades

Lynne

Yes finally!! I think it was around 4 hours of playing, with auto even.  >>:D

IndianLover

Woo hoo finally finished the album today, didn't use auto... darn proud of myself wasn't happy with that shuffle bump challenge though.

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on July 15, 2006, 08:36:23 AM
Woo hoo finally finished the album today, didn't use auto... darn proud of myself wasn't happy with that shuffle bump challenge though.

WTG !!! 

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview