PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:45:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Why is there not a thread on this show?

Ok, this past season, I'm up to the point to where the two civilians are in the power plan after finding the football in the desert whilst camping (why doesn't exciting stuff like that happen to me while I'm camping?  No..... I just get my damn car stuck in the sand in the middle of no effing where with no cellphone signal all alone and have Joe, with no discernable teeth come out of the forest and scare the ever lovin' piss out of me and then tow me out of the sand with his ancient car and his ancient dog.. Don't ask..)

Anyway... Some points to ponder.. They torture someone in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE! What is up with that?

I never liked Keifer Southerland (or however you spell his first name) until this show. 

And I want that dark headed chick that was tortured by Ms. Driscoll to come back.

Also, what is Audrey's position and why is she always up in everyone's business?  I don't like her... so far. 

That's all.

Lib in 2024  :***

Homer

Quote from: Libra on June 19, 2006, 05:31:07 PM
Also, what is Audrey's position and why is she always up in everyone's business? 

:o :ooo ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on June 19, 2006, 05:55:31 PM
Also, what is Audrey's position and why is she always up in everyone's business? 

She's a season behind...give her some slack! 
:ll

Libra

Quote from: Homer on June 19, 2006, 05:55:31 PM

Yeah!  What Foxx said!  >>:D

Gecko

i got the 24 bot added to windows live msger u can submit questions via msger to actors  and others in show O0 :pp

Gecko

Quote from: Gecko on June 19, 2006, 08:46:54 PM
i got the 24 bot added to windows live msger u can submit questions via msger to actors  and others in show O0 :pp
just to let you know the 24  msger Q&A   bot will be going offline soon this week if u got msger msn/ or windows live msger  pm me for 24,s  addy on msger
O0
ok those with msger  u cant ask questions any more to the 24  bot  it only says its going in 4 days and shows a list of other bots  u can question  , im not sure what about tho 

MommaT

Lib
I'll try to answer your questions--Hope I can remember last season--It's hard enough to remember this season  ;D

With the torture--just wait till you see this season

I dont remember the dark haired chick or Ms Driscoll--did she work for CTU??

Audrey works for the Department of Defense as a liaison (I think that's her position, but I'm positive about the DOD) and her father is the Secretary of Defense--so she's got an ally there

macktami95

i love this show only been watching for about 3 seasons now but cant get enough of it and i love the fact that the show no reruns and run it straight thru with no breaks.
ms driscoll she was the head of ctu for a while her daughter was the one that was mentally challenged and ended up killing herself toward the end of the season and then they brought whats his face in cant think of it now the guy who is there now
and the onlu dark hair woman i can think of is michelle dessler but i dont remember if she tortured her or not
as for this season ending
im so think or should say have no doubt in my mind that the kitty(cat) (have to make it nice in here lol) of a president called the chinese gov and turned in jack and told them where he would be but how slick was jack to put that mic on him and when he was being nasty to his wife got it all on tape i was like woohoo you go jack lol

Tori

I love this show. I think there are a couple of threads from before...they just got lost without much interest. This is the most exciting and intense program on TV.  I missed the first season..or maybe came in on it late.

The last season (5)? is currently being shown in reruns on Fox ..Sunday nights...two hours...and I love Keifer, so I'm watching again..lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview