PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:52:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pop Phooey Help

Started by Momma,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momma

hello everyone,
Know it has been awhile hope all is well...
I am singing the popphooey bluesssssssss :OO

It is constantly freezing on the gates, I have tried firefox, internet explorer, sun java and vm
here are my specs

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)? xp
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?ie, mozilla
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)? 32 bit
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?1024x68
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked? unchecked
     6.) What Java you are using?tried sun java and vm
     7.) What agent are you using? popphooey
     8.) What version number is this agent?2.1
     9.) What specifically is the problem? hang ups on gate  :'((   

badgemad

Hi
it is an ongoing problem with this auto there are quite a few of us waiting for an update for this auto i havent used my pop phooey auto for about 4 months now and yes badgehelp do know about the problem. so the best is to babysit the auto and when it comes to a gate press pass. either that or  :/// for badgehelp to do the update :OO :OO :'((

Tamara

Yeppers. Same with me badge...I haven't used my pop fu auto lately either because of the situation with the gate. And won't use it until there's an update.  ;::

Runner

Same here, no workie on gates.  Frustrating, cuz I want that badge and hate playing that game.  I only have a little bit to go.  Come on BH give us an update.

nanners

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.. Mine got me a Personal Challange badge this week with no problems..

Momma

It may depend on your rank.  Mine worked great until I hit Rank 15, now it just wont do the gates.
Hugs Momma :ooo :ooo :ooo :pp

BadgeBabe

Mamma,
I am having enormous problems with Pop Phooey not playing the gates once I hit rank 15.

I don't think Joshua is aware of the fact that the game has changed at this level.

I sent him a screen shot in email and would like to respectfully request that anyone who is having problems with the gates at the mid- to upper levels ( above rank 15) send a screen shot of the game not playing the complicated and larger gates.

His email is Badgehelp@aol.com and Joshua is the guru at BH, from what I can tell. :)

There is a very neat free and easy utility to take screen shots and have them sent automatically in email.
No copying or pasting is required and it sends it in a BMP attatchment like Joshua wants.
The URL for the free download is http://www.gadwin.com/products.htm?prnscr

The download you want to choose is Printscreen 3.1
I use it quite frequently, and the guys at Badgehelp are the ones who told me about it. :) It's very easy and safe.

Best to all.

badgemad

Any news on when the update for this auto will be out cos once you hit rank 15 it stops at the gates  :OO  :'((

a-dhold

mine also stalls on the gates but a trick i use is to also run an automouse clicker and click the give up button every 10 seconds  that seams to help me advance....

BadgeBabe

BH doesn't offer that automouse thing, and with my luck, it would click on the GOOD screens, not the gated ones.  :)) :))

ALL they need to do is put a PASS option in the gate screens and the auto will run fine... If that's possible. I think it is because my Auto clicks on Pass quite often, depending on my " smartness" settings.

a-dhold

just google auto mouse clicker.... there are several free ones out there...

so what if it click a few of the good screens at least the auto will keep playing.

(hint: the auto mouse clickers also work well on slots and other games like that)

BadgeBabe

Well, you have a point, but I am hoping for a Pop Phooey fix. :)
Your screen shots added to mine and other peoples' should help.

Happy 4th of July to all, and Happy Canada Day to our friends in the North!!

:***

Runner

I sent in 12 screen captures last night from the 20's ranks, hard level

Momma

I sent screen shots too.
as for using an auto clicker....well...I am going to be honest.  I trust Oscar and the rest of pogocheats and badgehelp completely, but if it does not say "Badgehelp", or if Mayhem or Homer dont recommend it I dont download it.  So I will wait until they get it fixed meanwhile I will babysit it and slowly move up in rank.

Hugs
Momma

thompson

Its been a few months since this agent has not been working right. I hope it gets fixed  soon,before more new games come out.  Then  BH will be busy working out the bugs for the new ones and not getting pop fu agent fixed or any others that may not be working right (such as the jigsaw agent)   But I am not in any hurry as I have other games to work on badges. But my list of unfinshished games get smaller and smaller each week now.

Runner

Quote from: thompson on July 01, 2006, 06:03:44 PM
Its been a few months since this agent has not been working right. I hope it gets fixed  soon,before more new games come out.  Then  BH will be busy working out the bugs for the new ones and not getting pop fu agent fixed or any others that may not be working right (such as the jigsaw agent)   But I am not in any hurry as I have other games to work on badges. But my list of unfinshished games get smaller and smaller each week now.

close to a year

Luna

I finished that game. Granted I had to babysit the cheat but that was ok. Glad to have all the ranks completed in it. Took a long time thou

Izamin

lol i remember pop fu that last rank was a hassel.

SugarBear

I'm on the last rank now and it really is a hassle.  You don't hardly get any % per game.  And now I've learned that after the black belt they're different levels of black belts so I don't know how far it goes.  Anyone know?

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: SugarBear on July 02, 2006, 08:31:40 PM
I'm on the last rank now and it really is a hassle.  You don't hardly get any % per game.  And now I've learned that after the black belt they're different levels of black belts so I don't know how far it goes.  Anyone know?

I think there's like four, but I'm not sure. I'm only on rank 6.